Cheap pocket bikes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my buddy brought one buy the other day. Its fun as hell. They get up to about 35 mph but have no suspension. Rattles the sack a bit if you know what I mean...
matt

they are dirt cheap VS the other pocket bikes out there thats why Im thinking they must suck or something =)

300 VS 1600-3000 is a big change in price

pep boys had something preety similar, for 150, but i would have to say im missing something about them cause as well all know, you get what you pay for..

If they were fun, and decent, I'd refabricate some suspension. It'd be a real kick to ride one to work. I didn't even look, are they street legal?

Originally posted by tab@May 29 2004, 04:24 PM
I didn't even look, are they street legal?

Hahahaha do you really need to ask?

I just watched the Video. I thought they were like on of the older ones, that were taller and had six gears. I know now why they call it a pocket bike.

Pretty fuckin awesome, and funny, but I don't think I'd buy it. I wouldn't mind one of the larger ones. I rode one of them. They had a 50cc engine stock. My buddy worked at a bike shop, so he stroked it to 80cc.:woo:

That thing was gutless in the low R's, but spin it faster by staying in the appropriate gear, and it ripped pretty good. It'd probably do 60, cornered mint, had suspension, lights, was street legal, and fun.

I was confused on the size. If you didn't watch that video yet, do it. ;)

Pocket bikes are called pocket bikes for just that reason =)

TINY

I would like to buy one so I can start racing it

but once again MARYLAND SUCKS when it comes to anything with autos unless you like to drag... F that

See, now you're on to something. A Pocket Drag would only take up 1/16 if a mile. What's that? About a block or something? Alcohol burning madness every Friday night. Close off the block and go for it. :evilgrin:

A devil emoticon would be COOOOOOOL.

Originally posted by tab@May 29 2004, 08:13 PM
See, now you're on to something. A Pocket Drag would only take up 1/16 if a mile. What's that? About a block or something? Alcohol burning madness every Friday night. Close off the block and go for it. :evilgrin:

A devil emoticon would be COOOOOOOL.

F that I want to hit some hairpin turns =)

Some of my friends have had pocket bikes for years! Two of my friends just got them a couple weeks ago. The one I don't have pictures of was $400 & this one was around $430.

Mini%2001.JPG

Mini%2002.JPG

They picked them up at the cycle shop off of Chinquapin Rd in Annapolis. As you can see, my friend has already fucked his up... they raced last Friday night at the park-&-ride off of 424. There were at least 5 people there with mini bikes racing! What a sight! :D

i love mine ... i just gotta get the engine fixed :(

s3dccae57c8688.jpg

Ok i didnt read any replys but i just bought one off of ebay like 2 months ago and i got it for 400 bucks including shipping and i love it. its a 50cc and it will go about 35mph and its a blast around my neighborhood.. their fun to have if you have an extra 300 or so laying around!!!

tree fiddy shipped... not bad. Might think about it for the race season... they make great pit bikes.

hmmmm...or use it to do the walk around on the course for autocross........

Hmmmmm....I might have to get one...

Back