Cheap Rates for Swap Installs in So Cal!!!!!!&

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hybrid89

thistownsucks...
My name is Matt and I live in Santa Clarita, California(15 minutes from Six Flags Magic Mountain). I have Full Garage with almost every tool to do a complete swap/install/mod on any Honda/Acura. I also build full Race Engines (B16/B18/B20/LS Vtec). Have been doing swaps/mods on the side for the last 3 years with alot of happy clients running everything from mild to wild. Have alot of experience with EF/EG/DC2/ chassis and mainly B series engines. Trying to start small to put money away for a shop. I DO NOT DO HALF ASS WORK. I take alot of pride in what I do and am now at the point of feeling very comfortable offering this service to others. I work on many cars now that have gone to very reputable shops (so they say) and see nothing but overcharged butcher jobs. this is what made me learn everything I can about these cars. This is my passion. If anyone is interested, please contact me via e-mail @ bigmoneymatt@socal.rr.com. I will gladly answer any questions to the best of my knowledge. I have very resonable rates compared to a retail shop that needs to pay rent/overhead. Quality work is assured. If you are interested, I do have pics I can send you of different swaps that I have done. B)

I forgot to mention that I also have many blocks/heads/drivetrain/misc parts from multiple swaps. Mostly 88-91 CRX/Civic/91-93 Integra/B and D series motors. If you are looking for anything in paticular, write me. I either have it or know where I can get it for you/refer you. Willing to ship and I accept paypal/money orders/cashiers check. Also check for parts @ Ebay ID Name: bigmoneymatt. Thanks gain for your time B)

Wassup Matt! I'm close to your area Long Beach to be exact and I basically do the same thing u do except not a full garage but I have the necessary tools. I plan to do the same damn thing you're doing with the shop and all. Not that I'm trying to steal your business here, I'm just looking for a reasonable b16 head without the cams and intake. Got one? BTW good luck with your goals and the shop!!! If u need anything, let me know.
I know this ain't the spot to post my shit here but if u or anyone's interested I got some parts below I need to get rid of.
Skunk2 Stage3 cams brand new in box=$775 obo
'99 b16 hydro tranny, grind going into 3rd=$450 obo

Back