Cheap Short Shifter in Tacoma?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

integraslut78

Stylus DJ Extraordinaire
Does anyone know where I can find a cheap short shifter for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma????? I can only seem to find a B&M and LC Engineering and those are $160. Any help would be appreciated.

Originally posted by TommyTheCat@Aug 5 2004, 08:54 PM
Hi.

Try ebay...
[post=373259]Quoted post[/post]​

I can only find a B&M for the Tacoma and that is more than a Skunk2 for my car it's $160.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Aug 5 2004, 09:34 PM
why?? its a truck, not a race car..
[post=373267]Quoted post[/post]​

I am just trying to help out a friend that wants one if you don't know where to get a short shifter for a Tacoma you do not have to post anything.

Either try off-roading part retailers or hacksaw :p

I doubt you're gonna find a cheap one - the companies that make the cheap ones always look to sell volume, and I doubt that Tacoma owners are running out to buy shortshifters.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Aug 6 2004, 08:11 AM

I doubt you're gonna find a cheap one - the companies that make the cheap ones always look to sell volume, and I doubt that Tacoma owners are running out to buy shortshifters.
[post=373349]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you Battle Pope I now see why it is hard to find one. Not too many people want a short shifter in a Tacoma.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Aug 6 2004, 11:57 AM-->
Battle Pope
@Aug 6 2004, 08:11 AM

[post=373349]Quoted post[/post]​

Thank you Battle Pope I now see why it is hard to find one. Not too many people want a short shifter in a Tacoma.
[post=373371]Quoted post[/post]​

Anytime :)

Back