Cheap turbo kit on ebay

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Now THAT is rice. bodykits are not rice. Some people need to learn the difference. <directed at all the jerks that flame anyone that has body mods

:repostred: like a mother fucker.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jun 27 2004, 02:54 PM
Now THAT is rice. bodykits are not rice. Some people need to learn the difference. <directed at all the jerks that flame anyone that has body mods

Body kit IS rice. But that is just pathetic.

This whistler is a lot of fun, and if you get tired of it (or install a real turbo), just take it off (or leave it on for double the effect)! At this price...why not?

DOUBLE THE EFFECT!?!?!?!?!

BUY NOW!!!!

BUY NOW!!!!

BUY NOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK so body kits are rice, but this is much more rice. Either way, I don't see what's so wrong with bodykits that everyone that wants one/has one is automatically labelled a ricer???

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jun 27 2004, 05:43 PM
OK so body kits are rice, but this is much more rice. Either way, I don't see what's so wrong with bodykits that everyone that wants one/has one is automatically labelled a ricer???

First off let me give a shout out to WOO WOO!

ok

now onto your quote...

Body kits are no more rice then lets say an exhaust its all in how you do them

I had a fully custom hand built ehxaust on my civic 3" from the turbo back with a 3" tip that exhaust was friggin SWEET

on the other hand if it had a 5+" tip I would say its pretty much rice unless the ehxuast piping was the same size from the turbo back

same goes for body kits

if they are done right they look friggin sweet but 90% of the time some ass hat goes all out and spends 6K on body work to make their car look like a rolling box with wing in the mean time it has a 102HP motor with a cold air intake and a MUFFLER bolted onto the stock piping

thats RICE

here you go can you figure out whats what? Both have minnor body kits the integra a front bumper cover and wing. the 350Z has a wing, I believe almost stock looking front bumper cover and little side wings under the doors near the rear tires.

integra_front.jpg

integra has the inside pannels painted yellow as with being a auto I also believe it's a LS another picture for you

s40df58daea614.jpg

This car has everysingle thing you see on the outside under the hood/chassis

so little timmy can you see the differance between rice and nice?

As most anyone else on this board will say if you have a problem with this board hating rice well go to any of the other 9320809324 sites that love it

I don't have a problem with rice haters - I hate rice myself, which is why I get a little ticked. Aside from the wing, I don't see anything rice on my car - a lot of ppl say anything larger than a 15/16" wheel is rice, but IMO it's in the eye of the beholder. I might not have anything under the hood but a CAI and a custom made 2.25" exhaust (sounds good on the car), but I don't have feckin stickers all over it of stuff I don't have (or even that I do have for that matter). I wanted a clean looking civic coupe, and that's what I've got. The body kit will NOT come out looking riced because I will not have it. I'll post up pics of the car when it's done and you guys can judge for yourselves but IMO my car is not teh rice.

Rice is when you buy a '90 lude, stick used 19s on it, buy a ebay bodykit, try your hand at painting cars, and cram a fart can under it, while doing it as quickly as possible. At least I take the time to have my car done right by professionals.

EDIT: Yes I can tell the difference, the teg is rice, the Z is nice. I'm digging the Canards on that Z... ;)

I take it I have made my point about rice. lol :D

Yeah, the Z is uber... I've got a friend with a Z from the last gen... '90 to '96... it's uber too. Have you seen the Greddy TT 350Z? Nice car there too. Clean looking, and that's whats important.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jun 27 2004, 07:23 PM
I take it I have made my point about rice. lol :D

Yeah, the Z is uber... I've got a friend with a Z from the last gen... '90 to '96... it's uber too. Have you seen the Greddy TT 350Z? Nice car there too. Clean looking, and that's whats important.

Referring to something as "uber" is the 2nd gayest thing on the internet.

The first would have to be "omg that is uber teh awesomeness!"

using uber in a sentence is only gay if you don't know what it means. Can someone go over the list of things that won't get you flamed here please? I'd like to know the acceptable things to post. :blink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Uber isn't gay, it's German. Sprechen sie deutsch?

Like it was said earlier, not many people on here like body kits, and other ricers mods. If you are looking for acceptance for body kits you are preching to the wrong crowd, try almost any other Honda website where there are people who like that stuff. There are very few cars with kits that look good.

My favorite part of the ebay ad is this "These units have been known to shoot out under hard acceleration so be sure to check the whistler portion every few days and re-thread lock if necessary. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST COMPONENTS!"
Now I have to worry about ricers turbo sound device hitting my truck.

Not looking for acceptance but maybe some toleration? Either way it's my car and if I want to kit it, I will. Still not as bad as the lude with 19s I was talking about... that's just fucking sad.

Now to the on-topic stuff. I actually saw a car this evening with one of those faux turbo soundy things... the worst part was it was a beaned out Ford Tempo... :puke:

Back