Cheapest car insurance?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MthaFuknGreen

Green on the scene.
i need to get insurance before i register my car. ive gotten a few quotes from a few websites, and they are all far more than i expected.
i understand that for me itll be about as expensive as possible because i A) am only 18. B) am a man. and C) i have a car that seats 4.
but that doesnt mean that i dont want cheap insurance. lol

does anyone know a company that offers a really low start up cost?
i dont really care about the quality of the company or anything, i just need some really cheap insurance to get my car registered. im short on money right now, but im just trying to make this happen. ill probably upgrade in a month or two.

yeah, i know that.
but there has to be ONE company that is just generally cheaper then the rest.

yeah, i know that.
but there has to be ONE company that is just generally cheaper then the rest.

but there isnt
its really a case by case deal

some people will be cheaper with company A orhters will be more expensive with company A and will find their best deal with company C... still others will be cheapest with company B

you need to shop around and see who offers YOU the best rate

every comapny is different for everybody.

I ended up with Peerless
Peerless Insurance

i was wondering how that turned out for you.

Green, just shop around till you find the best rate. And by best I don't mean cheap. None of them will be cheap.

Biggest thing is here, you're missing, is you have no records of insurance on file. That's the hardest for you, because they're reluctant to insure someone who has no driving record, etc. etc.

did you try geico, progressive and esurance?

i would open the yellow pages and cur start calling everyone in your town, or near your town

i was thinking cost u less.
i got quotes from geico, progressive and esurance. all really high.

i filled out an application on one of those websites that gets you a bunch of quotes, and i got 5 voicemails this morning when i was in class. so far, the only two ive listened to have been the best.
one was like $44 a month, the other was $41.

so what quotes did you get from geico and progressive?
i think i paid over $2000 a year when i got my license

i have always had best luck with the little local hole-in-the-wall insurance brokers if you need cheap liability insurance only. they can look up rates on a bunch of different places for you.

just look in the phone book and start calling some places around where you live. its a pita but you cna probly find something cheaper than one of the big name companies.

i had a terrible driving record for a lot of years, its finally clearing up now since ive been good for a while. my shit is still high though, but its just that south florida has high insurance rates. i have mendota insurance, and its the cheapest i found i pay about 600 every six months for my integra and xterra.

should i go for it? or is there a reason that its only 40 a month and im gonna have to pay more later?

i got met life and its only $80 a month.................just go for a company that going to be reliable and not screw you over

well, like i said, i only need temporary insurance to get my car registered. after a few months when i have a better flow of money and evrythings more settled, ill get better coverage/company.

Back