Cheapo '90 CRX DX... runs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94RedSiGal

Not my car.

Matt and I checked out a CRX in Rhode Island this morning for a friend and found another car instead for him. This car runs, the engine sounds strong. It handles well. The mileage on it is 177K. It's black. The heat works. The interior is okay and it has a cargo cover. The couple is asking $650 for it.

The negatives.... during the test drive, the radiator sprung a leak, there is rear quarter panel rust, the windshield is cracked on the drivers side, the manual tranny feels gummy to shift, the hood needs to be replaced.

PM me for their email address and I also have some pics of the car too. I will try to post them later. They would like to sell the car this week.

me too, i have to get my friend a car. bhj0887@yahoo.com

You think the guy would take 600 for it, because I want to put the least amount of money out possible.

Well their original ad did say $650 or obo (or best offer), so $600 is possible. Cash talks and just try to see the car as soon as possible. They are good people (which is why I am posting their car here) and just want to sell the car this weekend. They aren't going to be jerky and have a bidding war over this. It's whoever looks at it first and has the money in hand.

I emailed you the pics. The car is drivable, but you would need to address the radiator issue before the drive.

Back