Check Em Out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ef9civicgen4

this is for a bad ass rock band (if you listen to rap your gay and get away from me) the band is 40 Below Summer. :worthy: the lead singer is a crazy bastard and the band just plain kicks ass. check em' out at Their Homepage

let me know what you think and if you like em' tell you friends, and if you don't have any friends (like me) tell random people.

oh yeah by the way, you can't spell CRAP without RAP!

want a crazy band?? try these guys: Pimpadelic. they are metal/rap but talk about fucking girls, drinking and partying. check those guys out. if you wanna hear any of their music, i got some mp3s of them. IM me on AIM at: PimpadelicEGT and i will send you some.

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4@Jun 21 2003, 08:12 PM
this is for a bad ass rock band (if you listen to rap your gay and get away from me) the band is 40 Below Summer. :worthy: the lead singer is a crazy bastard and the band just plain kicks ass. check em' out at Their Homepage

let me know what you think and if you like em' tell you friends, and if you don't have any friends (like me) tell random people.

oh yeah by the way, you can't spell CRAP without RAP!

hello and welcome to 2 years ago

oh dude...i got one for you...they just came out in the LA area...they're gonna stay underground for a little while...the name of the band is "thist hreads ux".

Originally posted by rsaeini@Jun 23 2003, 07:14 AM
oh dude...i got one for you...they just came out in the LA area...they're gonna stay underground for a little while...the name of the band is "thist hreads ux".

Duuuuude, those guys rock.

(if you listen to rap your gay and get away from me)

I'd rather be gay than an ignorant ass hammer like yourself.

BTW- have you heard of this sweet ass metal band that came out in LA a while back? They're so hardcore, I crap my pants whenever I hear them. They're all about the music, not about corporate cock rock. They've never sold out, and love their fans! I think they're called The Scorpions or something like that. Anyway, check 'em out. They'll rock you like a hurricane. :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

No more ignorant posts on what is the best kind of music.

Milan

Back