Check engine light on

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nvrblkeme

I have a 97 cx with a b16a inside and the check engine light is on I think its because my car is an obdII and my engine is an obdI I would like to know if there is any way that I can make this compatible so that when I get the emissions checked I wont fail

Quoted post[/post]]
I have a 97 cx with a b16a inside and the check engine light is on I think its because my car is an obdII and my engine is an obdI I would like to know if there is any way that I can make this compatible so that when I get the emissions checked I wont fail

What ECU do you have. If you used your stock ecu it is probably because of vtec, egr, and few other pieces of randomness. go to a parts store and get your codes read.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

What ECU do you have. If you used your stock ecu it is probably because of vtec, egr, and few other pieces of randomness. go to a parts store and get your codes read.

the ecu that came with the engine.

I think you should go look on the ecu and tell us what numbers are on the white label on the side of it.
This will assist us in our mission to help diagnose the problems and issues you are having.
:laugh:

Back