check Engine light

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jomarlin123

K-5eRiEs Is ThE 5HiT.....
:confused:
Im still having a problem with my 94 Integra Ls, I put on a 93 gsr head and im using the p72 ecu .When i accelarate and the car opens the V-Tec for the first time after that I have the check engine light on and when i turn off the car and turn it back on its not there anymore until i open the V-Tec once again .I really need help cause im frustrated .

after the light comes on leve the car running and check the code while the car is running

Were can i go to do that cause i went to auto zone but there machine dont fit cause of the year of the car that the plugs dont match

well this is on a civic it should be the same tho, but on the passenger side of the car down by the glove box tucked away in that area is a 2 wire plug i think its blue jump those 2 wires together and then count you check light as it blinks, long pulse =10, short pulse=ones

Hey i just finish looking for those wires and i could find it i gues is because my car obd1 so i coulnt find out wat the code was wat kind i do now.

ok its gona be under the glove box or by the ecu in that area it will just have 2 wires going to a plug i think the wire color will be brown and black

Ok first off:emofo:
Ahhvtec told you exactly how to get your code from your ECU:headsmash:

Dude your a clown:clown2:

Oh and heres another thing to check a MANUAL

i meant the plug was blue in the earler post not the wires

same problem diff situation..

found the blue plug , wires brown , green w/white stripe ... yet after jumping and turning the power on , the light lights up like normal then turns off , if i remove the jumper wire and turn the key i get the same results , and i know somethings wrong ... after driving for a while , and hit the brakes , the light comes on and stays on till i turn the key off ..

yet i cant get the code to spit out ? wtf is going on ...

drive the car untill the check light comes on, dont turn the car off while the car is still running jump the wires together.

ahhh , man who stand on toilelt high on pot .... will do in the morning unfortuantly , im at work ...

will let you know as of tommorow , thanx , after i get the code how do i decode the lil baster ?

well this is on a civic it should be the same tho, but on the passenger side of the car down by the glove box tucked away in that area is a 2 wire plug i think its blue jump those 2 wires together and then count you check light as it blinks, long pulse =10, short pulse=ones
;)

ya i read that ,

what i meant was how do i decode it after i get said amount of blinks ? what just google it like normal ? or is there a form posted that decodes all the numbers into what they mean ? could you post a link if there is ?

Smashing ...

Tem....

its all here there is a sticky of all the codes on here somewere but if you cant find it just post up what code it is and ill tell ya

Back