Check it out........fender off, lines in

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

They were kind of a bitch to bleed but install was simple. overall i would say braking feels much better but i have not been able to get into it cause i still am riding one dohnut. And the stupid blue tape is from a sliced knuckle on a brake sheald (no bandaids in sight) :D

s40adbc5e7531f.jpg

s40adbc795cc94.jpg

That would be king duty (rudiger) on my valve cover, damn dogs are in heat and his ass wont shut up so he was in the garage chillin B)

s40adbc8a6421d.jpg

Heres a few picures of my car, one right after i got out of the car and two of the rim and fender the next day. All the rims were rashed accept for one but this was the worst.

s40ae729bb98d5.jpg

s40ae72a5b98d7.jpg

s40ae7291668bd.jpg

That would be king duty (rudiger) on my valve cover, damn dogs are in heat and his ass wont shut up so he was in the garage chillin

He dog's don't get in heat....

Only Bitch's get in heat......

Unless you really are coming out of the closet :blink:

we got girl dogs foo, they are in heat and hes acting like a dumb ass.

What happend? i had a blow out at like 75 and spun twiceand poped another tire in the spin, so left rear was gone and front right. Then i hit a curb and broke wheel knuckle, disc, drive shaft, and brake line.

s40adbc8a6421d.jpg

The dog is looking at that finger like he is scared....

Surgical gloves, longest finger exposed......

poor dog, no wonder his ass won't shut up...... :ph34r:

lol

same thing happend to someone at my school awhile back; but only the dumbass hit the curb while trying to slow own after a race.

Damn Jeff that sucks but those new brake lines look great, where did you get them from and how much? By the way are you going to go to Fontana on May 29?

I might but i doubt it. I got them from steve millens shop Stillen.com the best price i found $123 somthing shipped.

I am getting a Hondata next week and I still want a crack at the GSR.

:thumbsup: I want ss lines!

On another note,
Not to be an ass, but I think a hair cut is in order man.

lol i dindt even think you could see the long hair lol :D And besides it gets fucked up out there so i dont even try and fix it when i working on the car.

Back