check it out... for real jus click

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

efalex

i no u guys all hate me i kno ive been disrespectful in the past but im jus posting how far my car has came sense day one... i wish i had pics of wen i FIRST got it.. it has came a very long way sense i got it.. it was a bone stock ek.. no lips no nothing.. i dnt have pics of wen i first got it, too bad.. all criticism is very welcome. bump if viewed, thank you

untitled-3.jpg

l_fffcee5d1f21493ca49a609e17a93f17.jpg

l_6060d333fa0e49e799b2ff29fd95d06f.jpg

l_e63f87f86eb84cad9515902dca4bd303.jpg

BEFORE PAINNT
GetAttachmentaspx.jpg

tapedoff.jpg

AFTER PAINT
EKK.jpg

EKKKL.jpg

GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment-1.jpg

SWAP
FirstBseries.jpg

1StSwap.jpg

GSR.jpg

GetAttachmentaspx1.jpg

thanks all for veiwing

Last edited:
why you disrespectful little..... naaa JK, the white looks amazing!!

the speed holes are kinda wack tho lol.

Seriously? I didn't know that... I thought it was that whole gen was EK... I'm sorta new to this E- Shenanigans.

that paint is super klean..
:thumbsup:
any future plans with it??

Man, I love the white on that thing. White is the best color for any car IMO. 'Bout to be getting a white EF myself.

Happy driving!

damn seeing that whit paint makes me wanna paint my ef white...super clean...BUMP

Looks super clean but unlike the other members..... I like the bumper, its diffrent and looks ok on your car, but i dont think i would ever put something like that on my hondas. But hey, its functional, im sure it would help your 1/4 mile times somewhat

Looks super clean but unlike the other members..... I like the bumper, its diffrent and looks ok on your car, but i dont think i would ever put something like that on my hondas. But hey, its functional, im sure it would help your 1/4 mile times somewhat
I'm with you man.. I liked the diffuser when the car was black.
not so much on white tho..

I'm with you man.. I liked the diffuser when the car was black.
not so much on white tho..

i was acctully thinking of painting the diffuser black but i never ended up doing that.. and for 1/4th times its jus stock lsv with a 7lb flywheel and stage 1 exedy clutch lol nothing too special

Back