check it out... for real jus click

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ek = hatch
ej/em = coupe

My car is actually an EJ6.. and it's a hatchback.. I think you just gotta look at the vin and see what you got haha. My car is also a Canadian car though, Japanese hatchbacks might be EK's? Who knows.

To the OP: Nice coupe. The only thing I can see that needs work is the alignment on the front bumper, is that an OEM bumper?

ek = hatch
ej/em = coupe

My car is actually an EJ6.. and it's a hatchback.. I think you just gotta look at the vin and see what you got haha. My car is also a Canadian car though, Japanese hatchbacks might be EK's? Who knows.

The EK designation is actually JDM only. In the US and Canada, all non-Si 96-00 Civics are designated with either an EJ or an EG (the Del Sol), and the Si is designated "EM1"...

The EK designation is actually JDM only. In the US and Canada, all non-Si 96-00 Civics are designated with either an EJ or an EG (the Del Sol), and the Si is designated "EM1"...
thats just blew my world apart......got to re learn all that bs

To the OP: Nice coupe. The only thing I can see that needs work is the alignment on the front bumper, is that an OEM bumper?

yea the front bumper isnt oem, its fucked up right now anyways, a low car, snow and potholes and plows do not like my front bumper lol,

1zcnvnm.jpg

theres going to be a bumper there right???

lol yea..... decided not to go wit that set up.. ill wind up blowing it up.. im gunna go all motor when i get my taxes bak.. heres how she sits now

kdnayc.jpg

Back