check it out guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

thought i would share some personal photos of the fires that hit my part of San Bernardino.

im not going to post them all, i want it to be a little more 56k friendly but the rest will be linked to the photo album along with the other albums i just set up with pictures of my parents accord, my trans am, and my friends cars..theres a new Z in there ;)

and dont worry B i will delete them after a while, as per the site memory shortage.

The start of are hell :blink:
s3fd056f01d4d5.jpg

s3fd05722b71c0.jpg

s3fd0582ead58b.jpg

s3fd058ee88b95.jpg

heres the links to the albums

SB fires
misc stuff
The accord
My friends cars

sorry guys never tryed resizing a picture :unsure: guess nows a good time to learn <_<

glad you made it thru it....
good captions...

damn that shit was close to u. :eek: glad your house was spared. i was choking on that smoke the whole time. it was all blowing my way (chino area). sure glad that shit is over with! :D

and i hate to tell u this but pics arent allowed in sigs. funny pic though :lol:

you said you were gonna fix umm B :moon: fine foo! let me look like a jack ass with my wayyyyy to big pictures :spin:

damn man glad youre all good now. how close to rancho cucumongo are you? i have a friend there, the fires came within a half mile of his house.

and i see a silver 02 Spec V in the back ground on one o your shots. :p

holy fuck its almost like being there

now if only i had a 52 inch monitor so i could see the whole pic

those dirt roads look like they would be good for some rallycross :D

im about 15 mins from rancho. the fires were as close to my house as they could get with out it being gone. my house is on the street that all the wood chips are on in that picture, everying single wood chip is now burnt and ash, theres many many many many more houses around mine that are burnt to the ground. trees all over the hood were on fire, the fire was making is own wind so it was a complete fire storm, embers flying every where the whole 9 yards. i was puting out fires for two days along with my whole town for about 5 squair miles were evact mandatorily though there were 1 or 2 people from each block who stayed and sprayed water on there houses till

A. smoke was to bad to inhale

B. they felt unsafe to the point were they might get stuck back there and die

two days befor, the fire was a few miles away, i asked my moms bf "do you think the fire will come this way?" he gave me a stupid look and was liek "nawwwww"
i said "what abpout flying embers" he just shruged.

the nextday i get woke up to people telling me the fires coming so i mosy out side and sure nuff fires at the top of the his and even then i i ask him should we get the dogs ready should i pile my stuff in the trans am? he looks at me like im retared, all that when hes on the roof watering, i dont get it why wouldhe be watering the roof?..if he didint think the fires could come down the street.

so after about an hour pf watering the roof most the people in my house find there way to my moms bedroom we all sit down to smoke this joint. my moms back window faces the wood chips in the one photo.

so anyways my sisster walks into the room every one else is already sitting around the bed my sis walks in her jaw drops she screems and almost faints, right then i knew exactly what she was screaming for i didint even look out the window i just ran and started handling buisness, i got 7 dogs with no collers my sissters kids and my famly so imagine how that was.....a big daze. there were people running out of my area driving out people loading there cars, smoke you almost coldint see threw. i knew my house was gone!

and even worse i left for a little while with every one else when the fire first rolled up to are door step i mean it was just way way way to big to stay behind but i cmae back about 4 hours later (snuck past road blocks) and when you go to my house from the direction i whent from you can see it tiil right when you turn the corner so im rolling down this street super slow houses just burning and im just waiting to get to the corner to see if my house is still there as im seeing my friends houses burn i got to the coner still couldint see cause of the smoke ....little ccloser and BAM there she be <_< but there were houses just burning around mine they fire department couldint stay behind to put them out they just stayed long enough to put the brush/wood chip fires out then boned out, fires burnt on houses for about 2 or 3 days i even was chasing luters off people were braking into house cause it was so dead for like a week no power, no phone, no gas just water and i was puting out fires here and there for about 2 days the wood chips kept lighting them selfs back on fire in the night.

Hell yeah, im here in Diego, and the fire was about 3 miles away, no real threat to me, but it was dark as hell. We had to actually go home from work because it was too smoky. While we were there the manager told us that unless we were working on a car then we had to be inside the customer lounge with the doors shut.

yeah man that shit was nuckin futs, and now because of that BITCH we get floods
fuuunnnnnnnnnnnnn

Back