CHECK IT OUT......PLZ !!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I guess it can go into shows,,,but what the hell is that anyways man????

Too much RhinoPlasty...

Milan

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Aug 23 2003, 03:10 PM
HOLY BOX OF UNCLE BENS!!!!!!!

And damnit, another game ruined.

:worthy: :worthy:

Well, your brothers a moron if he hasnt gotten any coverage yet.

Looks nice, but way too ricey for me and the majority on this site probably.

And that car is begging to get stolen.

EWWW i think that Civic looks worse. an EK front end conversion and Mustang tail lights...how :ghey: :puke:

For show :thumbsup: For my taste, it doesn't flow well enough. I like to see wide body fenders that flow into the rear bumper and don't just stop. But damn, he has tons of work into it, and its pretty beaute in actual aspect of how much time was probably put into it.

Why are there no motor shots?? What's in it?? IMO that's not a good place for the n2o bottle. Oh, and that civic on ebay, SWEET 1.5L stock DX engine. WOOO HOOOOO, thing probably tops out at 90 miles an hour with those fucking wheels and body kit.

Originally posted by tedwright@Aug 24 2003, 01:31 AM
WOOO HOOOOO, thing probably tops out at 90 miles an hour with those fucking wheels and body kit.

:lmao:

That's exactly what I was thinkin... ahaha.

I like the S2000 taillights on that car...but... the rest of the car isn't my thing.

Is it just me or does FORTUNE COOKIE needs some fucking English composition lessons?!

SPEAK ENGLISH DAMNIT

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Aug 24 2003, 07:10 AM
Is it just me or does FORTUNE COOKIE needs some fucking English composition lessons?!

SPEAK ENGLISH DAMNIT

And worse, he copy pasted this exact thread on a couple other forums. Spreading illiteracy should be a crime.

just tryin 2 help out my older brother and all!!!!!!! i'm not tryin 2 compare or get hated on........tryin 2 do somethin back 4 my brother who has helped me out in tha import world and all !!!!!!!!

btw: his mods r :

'99 h22a (sh)
aem cold air
dc sport headers
apex-i exhausts
msd ignition
50 wett shot NOS ( but has a zex bottle)

but if any1 is interested in featuring this car or having an article about it......plz hit me or my older brother up!!!!!!!! we would greatly appreciate it !!!!!!!!!!

B)

Originally posted by FORTUNE COOKIE@Aug 27 2003, 04:15 AM
just tryin 2 help out my older brother and all!!!!!!! i'm not tryin 2 compare or get hated on........tryin 2 do somethin back 4 my brother who has helped me out in tha import world and all !!!!!!!!

btw: his mods r :

'99 h22a (sh)
aem cold air
dc sport headers
apex-i exhausts
msd ignition

but if any1 is interested in featuring this car or having an article about it......plz hit me or my older brother up!!!!!!!! we would greatly appreciate it !!!!!!!!!!

B)

How many headers and exhausts can he put on a four banger? I was aware of only one set of each. :huh:

nitrous.jpg

Back