CHECK IT OUT......PLZ !!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i think the car is cool for show. i like the head light conversion. what's up with the interior, it's too plain for a show car. like someone already said, no under the hood shots.
i agree with TEDWRIGHT...not a good place for that bottle. the lines on the car are a little too hard. what i mean is look at a Skyline(i believe taht is the look he's going for) and follow the body lines, you can tell it has a wide body but it's a lot smoother.

oh yeah and that silver EK...:gayflag:

it needs more interior work. the exterior is definitely up to show quality though.

NAWS with a Zex bottle is a crime against God.
In Dom we trust!!!

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Sep 2 2003, 01:36 AM
I HATE THE DAMN CAR IT'S SO FUCKIN UGLY. SHOULD HAVE LEFT IT THE WAY IT WAS STOCK, AND BUILT THE MOTOR

:eek: Tell us how you REALLY feel man...no seriously...

these are all tha mods done to it if you are to lazy to klik and read what is all on scss forums!!!!!!

1994 CIVIC HATCH DX:

EXTERIOR: R34 SKYLINE HEADLAMPS, CUSTOM CARBON FIBER HOOD WITH CLEAR WINDOW, R34 SKYLINE BUMPER, CUSTOM 5 INCH WIDE BODY KIT, FEELS SIDE SkIRTS AND REAR BUMPER, TYPE-R SPOILER, PORSCHE BOXTER AIR DUCTS, RELOCATED GAS CAP, MOLDED TAIL GATE, BOMEX SIDE MIRRORS, S2000 TAIL LAMPS

SUSPENSION: BUDDY CLUB RACING SPEC DAMPER KIT, REAR DISC CONVERSION WITH POWER SLOT, RACING HART C5000 WITH NITTO TIRES, SKUNK 2 STRUT BARS

ENGINE: 1998 PRELUDE SH 2.2 (H22-A), AEM COLD AIR INTAKE, DC HEADERS, APEX N-1 EXAUST, STR CAMGEARS, DIGITAL 6 MSD IGNITION, ZEX NITROUS KIT, FIELDS VTEC CONTROLLER, AUTOMETER TACH, AFC, AND OIL, ACT STAGE 3 CLUTCH

INTERIOR: AC AUTOTECHNIC COMPLETE INTERIOR ACCESORIES, JDM SIR GAUGE CLUSTER, CARBON FIBER DASH AND CONSOLE TRIM, CUSTOM EMBROIDERED SPARCO RACING SEATS

I see a big long mods list, but all I see when I look at that car is:

rl_products_01.jpg

Rice Land... Makes RICE PRODUCTS....

C'mon B, I know you think you look tough without them, but you need to put on your glasses from time to time.

I think he knew what it was, he was just pokin fun at it.

If not then, thats sad. :D

Back