Check out car for sale 600whp

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Domi31

(I didnt want to post this up in cars for sale becuase it is not my car, but move it if it needs to be moved)

Nor Cal guy is looking to sell his 600whp EK, he posted up on a local website(Team-Koketsu » Stockton, Sacramento, San Jose) He posted on Honda-Tech here is link.

Honda-Tech.com: 600+ whp 2000 Civic Hatchback (Built K20A2 turbo)

He asked us to bumb it on Honda-Tech so I thougt why not let hondaswap see it too.
I told him he should post it up on this site too, also why I did not want to post it on the other form

It looks like he is selling it for a reasible price too.

Last edited:
with two minutes of observation you would have noticed we have a CARS FOR SALE SECTION!!!!!!

btw, fix your ht link

$10 says it's stolen before it gets sold. or insurance fraud. one of the two. hahaha

18k.... for a salvaged title car?

not happening. e ver.

and if it does, the buyer is an idiot.

i could only imagine how much money is in that car, especially if all the work was done by a shop...

he's skrewed

Ya, salvaged title, and he drove his honda with 600+/- hp around for 6k miles, now he wants to sell it. I'd just as soon buy a used general lee from the producers of dukes of hazard.

yeah hes got alot of performance shit done to it but the paint looks like shit, the headlights are fogged up, has some big ass balloon tires on it and no interior shots. youd think that with all that hes put into the motor he coulda done (some) aesthetic shit as well. i know show cars and trucks with WAY more done to it than that thing sell for less. good luck to your friend selling it...

But God, I sure love sleepers. You would surprise the shit out of a vette if you went at a stoplight in that thing. He didn't give any stats either, hrm.

cost of car, 2k.
cost of swap, 8k (he had it done by a shop, 12k
turbo/block/other, 11k atleast.

total, 21-25k. 18k is too much for that thing, especially cause salvage title.

Id offer... 13k. Why? Because people have this misconception that when you swap a K you get 90-100% of what you put into it back... sorry, doesnt work that way. an ek with a k20a2 go for around 13-15 grand.. which is retarded, any stock k swap car shouldnt be more than 10k imho. And since his is salvage... 14 or 15 seems fair to me, especially with minimal suspension work.

for 18k, id rather be driving this or splurge for this

Last edited:
i wouldn't give him over 8k personally.

The cassis is a waste. That car won't be able to be registered here in CT. Not without a huge process of inspecitions, re-inspections, etc etc, re-titleing, and $2000 later, they can still reject the car as being unfit for the road.
I'm sure other states have the same deal with salvage title'd cars. Salvage = meant for junk yard. Rebuildable = totaled, but can be fixed.

so, we have a useless chassis, with no suspension or wheels worth mentioning...

That leaves us a used boosted motor set up.
8k.

tops.

Back