Check out my new garage helper

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea... when we did the motor swap... i was de-spiderwebbing the car... the STICKY strong web usually means Black Widows.... i look down on top of the suspension caliper and what do i see?

BIG MAMA WIDOW. holy crap this bish was huge... i freaked and told dave to smoosh her. haha... she had a few egg sacs that already opened up... that's what those white balls are. :p

wow... i just realized my car's name really fits it now.... hahaha had black widows in it before the motor was in... now it behaves like one.

;)

hmm......since this topic isn't dead I did some research on the brown reculose, what is crazy is how little they are. Anywhere from the size of a dime to a one dollar coin piece.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 29 2004, 10:19 PM
hmm......since this topic isn't dead I did some research on the brown reculose, what is crazy is how little they are. Anywhere from the size of a dime to a one dollar coin piece.
[post=370148]Quoted post[/post]​

So small in fact, it's very hard to see them when they get under your covers at night.

Just like that guys story when he was bite at 5am when he felt something on his leg and brushed it off. Then after that it got all raised and funky looking......

Hmmmmm maybe you should start to check your covers everynight then have someone ducttape you into your bed so theres no area for the spiders to get in.....

just an idea......

Over your normal life time...you will have ate 30 spiders, 10 cockroaches, and 20 flies....most of the time..when your sleeping....and you will never know about it. you've prolly already have had a spider live in your ear for about a week...and you didn't feel a thing. No matter what you do...even if you live in the cleanest room in the world...your warm, moist mouth is so irresitable for small insects to hide in at night time when it's dark. ;)

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jul 29 2004, 09:41 PM
Over your normal life time...you will have ate 30 spiders, 10 cockroaches, and 20 flies....most of the time..when your sleeping....and you will never know about it. you've prolly already have had a spider live in your ear for about a week...and you didn't feel a thing. No matter what you do...even if you live in the cleanest room in the world...your warm, moist mouth is so irresitable for small insects to hide in at night time when it's dark. ;)

Hmm I wonder if I've swallowed any black widows or brown recluses in my sleep...Where do all those flies that fly into your eye go?

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jul 30 2004, 12:41 AM
[post=370198]Quoted post[/post]​

REALLY!! Thank you SO much for this information... geez.

Right as im about to go to sleep. zzzz

you bastard.

Back