check out my new ringtone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice choice. i have Cypress Hill's "i wanna get high" and Boston's "more than a feeling" as my two ring tones... they play like mp3s

I've got an old-ass Nokia that only has monophonic ringtones....

However, I have the absolute, hands down, greatest monophonic ringtone (or any other type, for that matter) in the history of the world....

the Super Mario Bros. theme B)

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Feb 4 2005, 05:03 PM
http://preview.modtones.com/vmu/asf/905.asf

LOL i love that song :D
[post=456667]Quoted post[/post]​

here, now put my ex-lowrider as your wallpaper hahaha...

I sold this one a month ago, thank god!!! now I can start on another project LOL
Dcp_0499%20_jpg.jpg

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 4 2005, 10:11 PM
I've got an old-ass Nokia that only has monophonic ringtones....

However, I have the absolute, hands down, greatest monophonic ringtone (or any other type, for that matter) in the history of the world....

the Super Mario Bros. theme B)
[post=456739]Quoted post[/post]​

yea? well i have all 4 versions... nyeah!! hahaha :p

My ringtones consist of AFI, The Line and From First to Last. Making your own ringtones rocks.

OneStop...nice looking low low. what was done to it?

my other 2 ringtones i have are: the Tetris theme and King of Rock by Run-DMC (this one is part of the actual song itself)

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Feb 5 2005, 07:16 PM
OneStop...nice looking low low. what was done to it?

my other 2 ringtones i have are: the Tetris theme and King of Rock by Run-DMC (this one is part of the actual song itself)
[post=456924]Quoted post[/post]​

full frame off restoration, everything painted or powder coated the way it came, white interior, and lipstick/fire engine red... I HATE WAXING THAT CAR!!! lol all of a sudden you start seeing red dots everywhere LOL...

13x7" wire wheels, with powder coated lip and knock off impala emblem
powder coated rear speaker grill
Custom sound system... that's about it... its gone now...

Now I am building a 1976 Caprice Glasshouse
dcp_9338.jpg

dcp_9337.jpg

Frame has been split and reinforced
Full chrome suspension
Chromed motor 350
Chromed gas tank
I think we're going to paint it the escalade blue and put an airbrush in the back and ghost patterns...

Hydraulics will be custom made pumps out of plexiglass with blue LED lights to give it a fiber optic look (regular pumps are steel or aluminum :-D ) and will have 12 or 14 batteries
custom sound system, etc...

my other caprice 87 will have 14 batteries, full frame off, chrome suspension, new paint job, new interior, new wire wheels...

the falcon will have a kandy red paint job with a white-pearl top... and that's it...

there goes my ex 92 hatch, which hybrid89 on hondaswap now owns... and I got rid of that piece of shit mitsubishi!!! LOL

cutty1.jpg

this is a pic of my 1987 cutlass hopper I use to have, that pic is from Santa Maria Car show... it did 71 inches that day, 1st time out... At the end it did 87 inches and got stuck in the air :( then I sold it bc it got stuck LOL

and these are the coils that I manufacture and use on my cars :D
white=3.5 ton
green=4.5 ton coils...
reminder, a honda coil doesn't even reach a ton lol...
3_4%20pair%20coils.jpg

Back