Check Out My Ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Naz

Mach 5
Still got loads of boday work i wanna do, but heres a taste of things at the moment.
Naz...
DSCF5769_thumb.jpg

DSCF5771_thumb.jpg

DSCF5777_thumb.jpg

DSCF5775_thumb.jpg

Here's my $0.02......
-The wheels are too small for the body kit
-If you ditch the body kit and go with some OEM lip, much more tasteful
...the only thing a body kit with flares like that says about you is that you are an attention whore
-Maybe sell the kit and wheels or trade both for some proper suspension and
Gram Lights
- Take your car you a professional and have them rewire the engine bay because all I see is spaghetti... which begs the question..Alfredo or MeatSauce with that?
- Spend 15 on a good battery terminal cleaner!!!!
- Replace the ends on your battery cables
- If you have bass, add another ground lug in the Engine bay
..... just trust me on this
- That Air Cleaner does one thing..... suck in hot air
....the factory airbox would have provided a colder charge
- I'm guessing there's wiring done to the headlights...
.... invest in some Split-Loom... stick with black and avoid the ultra-ricey colored stuff....
- Wings/ShoppingCart Handles/Park Benches/Whale Tails only add weight!...
most of them are actually really heavy, and around town only get you laughed at.
- Hoods with backwards-facing scoops are nice if you only drive backwards...
- An OEM look Fiberglass or CF one is always money well spent
- H and A Accessories makes nice Aero Kits... Google it
I'd smudge out your plate with photo shop, because if it was my car:
1) it wouldn't leave the garage until I could start on it from Stock
2) If I drove that around I'd get rice thrown at my car
3) I might as well get a custom Plate that says FLAMER
- Get some new door panels because the way those tweeters are positioned....
.... they'll burn out your ear drums in no time at all.
- If they were closer to the dash and angled towards you.....
.... or if the crossovers have a jumper to knock them down -3dB or -6dB
- Get yourself an Optima Red Top Battery... it'll match your car, and never let you down!!
- The seats looks mighty uncomfortable.... I like my EM2 LX seats... lil bit of bolster...lil bit of squish
- And lastly.... pick a nicer background for your photos unless it's garage work.
But that's just my opinion.....^_^ no offense intended
(I have 8 years cumulative experience in Pro and Custom Car Audio....
....Feel free to ask me any questions... but I know jack-shit about swaps...
.....that's whay I'm here)

didnt even notice the wires, thats an electricians worst nightmare.. no wonder you had your knock sensor plugged in somewhere else..

4 Door Automatic.. nuff said!

And why do you have so many wires? You could at least use some wire heat shrink and put em all together

Last edited:
bondo= bad
bodykits= bad
h22= fun
cheap racing seats= bad

:werd:

And is that thing that you molded to the center of your hood one of the fake "turbo bubbles" that they sell in JC Whitney??

Dear god...why?????

yeah thanks for all the info but i am on a budget, but i plan to fix up the egine bay i just finished the swap like a month ago, so i'm still wokring on it and here in queens ma its freakin cold, well for now. don't worry fellaz i will improve, thats why i appreciate the advice,
couple of points though
as for the wheels i actuaklly want smaller wheels cacuse i'm more intersted in speed and performance than looks.here are my factors of im[portance in order.
1. Performance
2. Ride Quality
3.Exterior look
Sound i can do i've been doing sound for a couple years too but as of now no system in yet but i plan too.
One thing guyz all this stuff was done by one person alone, all me, i literally mean close no no help, at all..
but any more advice will be appreciated.
and one more thing if not bondo what to use for the body work.
Thanks
Naz...

performance with a .. . nevermind, do we need to go over this again?? there is a thread around here somewhere

Bondo isnt the cure for dents. Get it into shape as close as possible with metal work and then you use a bondo to fix the lil problems :)

Damn!.... I soooooo totally overlooked the ginormous dent in the REAR doors...
...come to think of it being a 4-door will slow you down too.
... Just having that extra mass from being a four door will add at least 10 secs onto your ET.... I'm just makin' this up now
But seriously... you gotta make a choice.... look around you....
... dou you see ANYONE here that posts a decent ET that is remotely concerned with looks....
Make a Choice................Form....... or Function
Do you want to go "redonkulous" fast....orrrrrrrrrrrr
..... do you wanna be a "Parking Lot Pimp"

Here's a thought..... buy one vehicle to look pretty....
...............................and another to go fast.

PROBLEM SOLVED

The wing is way too small for that car. You need something that fits the look better.

Needs to be at least 18" high, 7 foot wide, and have about 45 sq ft of wing area. That'd about do it.

Hooray! ...I finally found a Kustom Audio setup for this boy.
(that's Kustom with a "K")

wOTgzODY0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wOTgzODY1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.JPG

wOTgzODY2NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.JPG

wOTgzODY3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.JPG

wOTgzODY4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.JPG

Notice the Febreeze ..... his shit's "on the bottle" yo!

Added 10 Freshness HP, it did!:fr: :mullet: :nobreed:

WTF?
Ditch the body kit and go lip
Ditch the rims and go rota
Ditch the seats for a turned over bucket
Just cut all wires in the engine bay.

And last but not least blow the thing up.

have the car transfered to manual please n then i will give u some respect for it cuz with that set up its an automatic failure

Chapter 1:

Honda makes race bred cars.... The accord just isn't one. It was designed to be a DD and although there are many things you can do to make it a 'sporty' car its never going to be a pure bred drag car.

You can turn any car into a low ET monster that you must have witnessed on EPSN, but you see all those ugly little sponsors all over? There to pay for the MASSIVE amounts of money that has been thrown into those cars. If you want to go fast and have fun on your way to work or spend tons of money to keep up with CRX's buy a accord. Otherwise look elsewhere. I assume you have have all three 'Fast and Furious' in a glass case in your house.

Im no tuner genius and will never claim to be, but if your have aspirations of anything below 16 ET then you might want to switch out the auto. As wonderful as Honda engines are they have NO torque not to mention you will get no respect at all from anyone at the track.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My next car is going to be a 96 cavalier and I want to run mid 10's Im going to throw a LS1 with a 4 speed auto. I'm going to put a wide body kit on it and 20" rims with a 400 pound 20" sub in the back. I want to put a whale tale on the back to make sure i maximize my drag co-efficient. Then im going to spray paint " I Like Balls in my Face!" in pink lettering to maximize gayness.

Long term goals:
Find a blind girl who will ride in this thing.
Paint lime green (adds 50 hp and makes car go faster)

See the similarities here?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being the center of my amusement for a couple of minutes. :fr:

Back