Check Out My Ride

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how much can i get a lsd tranny for and how hrd is it to install, conidering i did this swap myself, will it be easiy for me, thanks for the info, and exactly what will hve to be done to myfirewall in order to put the clutch in.thanks
Naz...

HOLY SHIT !!!!! I m having a flash back , and let me tell you i once made your mistake and shit man you ask for it . KINDA FUNNY WHEN IT AINT YOU !!!!!!!!

BAD TRIP COMING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter 1:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My next car is going to be a 96 cavalier......... I want to put a whale tale on the back to make sure i maximize my drag co-efficient.
EDIT: should read FAG coefficient. We apologize to our readers for any inconvenience or confusion this may have caused.

^_^ Silly Ricer.... Chrome is for Homies

Come to think of it...... my MOM and my SISTER both drive Cavaliers.... wonder if that user is Female or just comin' outta the "Car Closet"?:huh:

are you gonna add sum stickers with that body kit it'll add 100 more hp dumbass...junk it get sumthen cleaner and standerd...but thats jus my opinion.....and every elses

Reading this post in public and trying unsuccessfully not to laugh and tear up

JUNK IT !!!!!!!!!!!!! start over like im doing , i once was a ricer !!! NOW im carless , well for the time being . but damn there is some funny shit said in here

Ok guys, give him a break. He never did anything to you all to warrant this kind of hostile response.

Naz, don't take it all too personally.

nah is cool , i don;t take it personally, but it always helps to make me do better and get closer to beating the rest.Is all cool, but thanks Calesta.
Naz..

Information for are younger readers.

You must have wrote the book on Gay Co-efficiant. Im unfamilar with it what is it? Is it when people come on forms and drag it down with their gayness? You'll have to clairify.

Ill see if i can find some more information on it. Until then you should purchase a book I recently read, "Sarcasim and how it got that way". It explains how people phrase things to make fun of people well using a false opinion.

Example: " I guess were all 13 here" - What i really mean is that we are all of age except for you. If your intrested in this lost art of speaking I would be more then happy to teach you.

And dont make fun of gays like that, your dad wouldnt be very proud.

Seacrest out!

You must have wrote the book on Gay Co-efficiant. Im unfamilar with it what is it? Is it when people come on forms and drag it down with their gayness? You'll have to clairify.

Ill see if i can find some more information on it. Until then you should purchase a book I recently read, "Sarcasim and how it got that way". It explains how people phrase things to make fun of people well using a false opinion.

Example: " I guess were all 13 here" - What i really mean is that we are all of age except for you. If your intrested in this lost art of speaking I would be more then happy to teach you.

Seacrest out!

lmaolmaolmaolmaolmaolmao

Seacrest out!

Yeah...with your atrocious spelling and grammer I really don't think you're qualified to teach anyone about anything grammer or linguistics related...

Examples: "clairify" should be "clarify," "sarcasim" should be "sarcasm," "intrested" should be "interested," and I'm assuming the "well" was supposed to be "while?"

Also, your comment about gays and his father sounds like something straight out of grade school...both of you need to get a damn life and stop jacking up this guy's thread...

Yeah...with your atrocious spelling and grammer I really don't think you're qualified to teach anyone about anything grammer or linguistics related...

Examples: "clairify" should be "clarify," "sarcasim" should be "sarcasm," "intrested" should be "interested," and I'm assuming the "well" was supposed to be "while?"

Also, your comment about gays and his father sounds like something straight out of grade school...both of you need to get a damn life and stop jacking up this guy's thread...

IM NOT JACKIN HIS THREAD, and if i see something funny , im going to laugh at it , the guy onyl showed his car and said i got more body work to do and this is what i have done so far. Which is way less than what i had done to mine , and i got burned . which i dont care about that because the feedback i got ending up making a good decision in the long run . no one knows which way he wants to take his car , well by the h22 he is trying to get more power, and the looks well , like i was told, why waste the money , which ill never do that again , but if he wants to go the ricer way on a buget , then why not !!! hell i tried it and it did noting but cost me time and money in the long run !!!!!!!!!!!!

Rice or not ,Naz, you are the one that going to drive it. Build your car the way you want but keep in mind that behind the sarcasms and flames there is a lot of good and serious points. Follow the ones that will work for you and enjoy your ride!;)

Back