Check out shirts i make!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
ehh depends on what u make... if its crazy then people go after u some companys dont care

I got those from www.grafixpressions.com and I didnt see anywhere that the were copywrited/trademarked images. :dunno:

But anyways Ill take all three of the ones I posted, in mediums.;)

built_nb_prv.gif

vtec_bwah_prv.gif

I like both of these. I believe if you take the idea, and switch it around alittle then they cant get you for coping. hence, knock off aftermarket companies. But as for shirts that have just words on them, If you change the font on them, then they should be able to pass.

Nother idea. Why dont you make HS shirts? be all like

HondaSwap.com
My forum is better than yours.

Last edited:
Nother idea. Why dont you make HS shirts? be all like

HondaSwap.com
My forum is better than yours.

neat idea, but bad idea. my gut says B would shut that down quicklike.

yeah but they look like lumberjack tees. cute chick tees would be better. with their own auction pics. i see the standard man tee and get bored instantly. chicks wearing that style of tee might as well stand up to pee.

:shrug2:

I agree, that way I don't have to hear about 'put the fucking toilet seat down!' all the time.

:D

all you'd have to do is change the H logo.. make it a regular one, instead of slanted..

:doh:

neat idea, but bad idea. my gut says B would shut that down quicklike.

Well he'd have to get B's permission, then it could roll. Maybe a shirt printed up just like how the hondaswap.com logo is in the header board at the top of the site.

wait, whos permission would i have to get? to u know him

B, he's the guy that is over all head of this site. So any image you use, your probably going to have to discuss what image to use with him and how everything is going to look and so.

If he agrees to do this, I'll take mine in xlarge, black. I know for a fact I'd roll a HS shirt.

What do you say B, we're like a bunch of todlers askin for a toy.

Come on! Can we, please please please? Huh? Can we?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back