Check out shirts i make!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i get the chance I will.

best part is, its fruit of the loom shirts. all soft and comfy.

fruit of the loom is good but... im a Haynes man.

Thanks for my undies being so soft MJ!

michael-jordan-1.jpg

so ya... 1 more to go and your golden... why dosent more people want this shirt? i think im gonna make a seperate thread if there not selling

Its going to be a stupid question, but I am going to ask.
So I see you can choose the color of the shirt and text. I was thinking of a black shirt with red text & logo; that doable?

efhondakid, I'll try and get you your free shirt ^_^

not to mention the infringement in making shirts without your own graphic...I'm sure the folks from graphicxpressions wouldn't be too pleased with links to your ebay auctions.

Terms & Conditions:
Grafixpressions works hard to ensure that all logos posted on our site are our work, are unlicensed, or are posted with the consent of the respective company.

Some car companies allow their images to be reproduced (but not altered) to further promote their brand name recognition. Please note that we honor these requests and will not alter, desecrate, mass produce, or tamper with said logos. Additionally, if any company would like to ensure that their logos are not reproduced or would like additional information, please email us and we will be happy to comply.

Any images that customers supply will be inventoried and may be shown in our gallery.

All images, icons and layout designs were designed by GrafiXpressions for use on GrafiXpressions.com. Copying of said images is restricted.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back