Check out the new head

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ryangt

sup yall im doing my MONSTER ls build and heres the new head i bought, since id have to port out the other stock ls head i had i figured why not just buy one with the port work already done, and who better to get a head done by the DH RACING i bought the head for 104 bucks what do yall think??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...DME:B:EOAB:US:6

Mine looks like that but it's not polished yet and its not as clean. I paid around a 150 for the 94 unPnP'ed, the other 2 I had came on my longblocks unPnP'ed.

Looks good!!

hmm i felt like i stole it from the guy :) well when i actually get it ill let you guys know if it was too good to be true, but it is gonna flow like crazy, with the 403 crower cams the crower valvesprings and retainers and the ferra valves i have for it. once thats on my bottom end with those p30 pistons, watch your asses haha

yes... they will be even sweeter later... but i was suprised how clean the head was when i got it back from the shop... it was crazy. now, it's all dirty again. damn women drivers.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jan 23 2005, 07:28 PM
yes... they will be even sweeter later... but i was suprised how clean the head was when i got it back from the shop... it was crazy. now, it's all dirty again. damn women drivers.
[post=450237]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah thats always a let down when your parts get dirty i just paint or powdercoat everything so its easy to clean. i haev 4 sisters i know all about you women drivers haha who cares tho as long as your cars fast noone cares about dirt

well, my car isn't fast. it's a honda. lol it was predestined to be slow. and you can't keep the inside of a head clean for long... lol not that it matters much.

thats why it went for so cheap, its gona cast $95 bucks at least to ship. Still a hell of a deal.

I ported all of the heads, cost me like $50 for all of them.

sorry guys the shipping was 35 bucks with a ups tracking number delivered to my door, so i didnt get ripped on shipping so THERE haha
i figured id get charged a ton but hey was honest about the shipping.

yeah the shipping was cheap. What isnt so good about dh ?

i have researched alittlbit on them and have not found one thing wrong with them besides customer service. i called dave once and told him to send me a bill for all i wanted to paypal so i could just get everything in writeing. that was 3 wks ago and still nothing. but i have not seen any numbers from there heads or anthing else for that mater. he claims he does the best port work and his tb's are the best out right now.

well im looking at the auction and im wondering why it went so cheap. looks like it doesnt come with cap caps and if these are anything like dodge motors your going to need to get a set of cam caps and have them line bored. dunno if honda motors are built like that but i know some cars you need the original cam caps for that head casting or it needs to be machined with new cam caps.

as long dh-racing didn't put it together your all right, my buddy has a head that was done by dh racing that he bought from another dude and they wont tell him the valve springs are, all they say is that there special jdm ones.

Back