Check out the new phone I just ordered

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

7100i_l.gif

Merry Christmas to me. I figured might as well get something that looks cool. Im sick of buying the same type of boring ass phone. SO i splurged on this one. Its regular price is $450 I got it for $200.

Nice! I was just looking at phones on ebay, not anything close to that though. Verizon's selection sucks.

Nice phone, but too much money--if it's nextel, you know you need the additional 49.99/month plan for unlimited email and web client, right?

Not bad...Its ok...

The one i wanna get, since i have cingular, is ....The HP iPAQ hw6515 ...

That thing is badass, but i cant upgrade until next year..so i guess im stuck with my moto 551 for awhile, which isnt really that bad since it has a lot of features and bluetooth...yayyy....

Enjoy your new phone...Awesome deal.. :worthy:

My pop has one of those, too fat across, feels weird, and does way too much.

What happens if the company that offers the blackberry mobility goes belly up after it's patent disputes.
No more blackberry service for you.

Quoted post[/post]]
got this samsung from verizon
samsung
and yes i did buy it because it slides and has pacman
I like that one. Verizon has that new phone that opens up and all types of stuff. I know about the additional plan. Its ok thought im getting a Company phone so i can lower me minutes for my phone. Ill take some pics tomorrow when it comes. I know its alot thinner than the other blackberrys that are out.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
got this samsung from verizon
samsung
and yes i did buy it because it slides and has pacman
I like that one. Verizon has that new phone that opens up and all types of stuff. I know about the additional plan. Its ok thought im getting a Company phone so i can lower me minutes for my phone. Ill take some pics tomorrow when it comes. I know its alot thinner than the other blackberrys that are out.
yea its nothing amazing but i wanted a small phone that didnt need a key lock but i also hate flip phones. this worked out perfect. and its more bulletproof than my old lg model. i went through 4 of them. and for 75 bucks its awsome. only thing i would add would be a camera.

i deal with BBs day in and day out. i have a 7520 :)

i hate that new one. my co-worker has it. he wishes he still kept his old 7520.

well itcame and sofar I enjoy it. Im gonna get some site for ringtones. Handago or some shit. One year subscription to all the ringtones you want for $20 sounds like a deal to me. Im still getting used to it. Its alot different from a regular phone. also anyone else who has a blackberry pm me i would like to try out the blackberry messenger. I dont have any friends here with one I just want to see how it works.

Quoted post[/post]]

The one i wanna get, since i have cingular, is ....The HP iPAQ hw6515 ...

I have an HP iPaq, but not the cellphone model. It's just the PDA kind, but I use it as a mp3 player, and for solitaire/jawbreaker games, and getting on the internet at school.

Back