Check out this close call

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That was kinda scary I guess... I dunno, I thought someone was gonna fly in the air or some shit....

That was kinda scary I guess... I dunno, I thought someone was gonna fly in the air or some shit....
obviously never rode a bike at 100mph. haha.

pucker factor=9.2

That was some serious luck and skill controlling the wobbling with his foot. Kudos to that dude. Hope he had a fresh pair of underwear waiting for him at the finish line.

No, I haven't, that's why I wasn't too sure. It didn't look scary, but it probably was to people who've done that. It just didn't hit me that way lol.

No, that's what I was saying lol. I can't really appreciate the shit that guy would've been in had he fallen off.

Something like that happens so fast that your insticts kick in just in time to straighten the bike out.... coming out of a corner and pegging the throttle to see a new pothole in the road is about the same...

The ass end will slide and you will recover or ditch it.

Screw that that shit's scary as hell. I crashed enough on my bicycle I don't even ride that anymore let alone one with a friggin motor on it.

To me, bikes scare me. I won't drive dirt bikes cuz of shit like that. I'll ride on the back, but that's as far as it goes.
Cars though, I'd have way less of a problem freezing up like I would with the bikes, I think. I've been in a wreck before and I didn't freeze up really. But I also, wasn't driving, it's probably totally different. I dunno.

I'd be more scared to ride on the back cause you don't have any control.

But I trust the drivers, so I'm fine. I don't trust myself with a dirt bike though lol, that's why I stay in back.

that actually happened to a buddy of mine, he wasnt as lucky.. coming home from work late at night.. going through a green light at about 80 or so.. nice little hump in the intersection got the front tire off the ground.. got a wobble when it hit and he dove into a roll for about 100ft or so because he knew he was going down.. .. his arm was skinned up a bit.. but overall he was fine.. the bike hit the center divider and flipped like 10 ft in the air..

That would make me poop my pants. I dunno, just bikes, I'm scared of them....

HOLY FUCK.

Wow. That guy is fucking good. But I'll bet he was praying to the bike gods at the same time he was trying to recover. heh.

Anyone who has ever had that happen to them will tell you how much fun that is. That shit is scary as all hell. I can't imagine how bad it must be with a bike that big going that fast......

Back