check out this mitsu

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

micah

i showed this pic to nick a few months ago and was just looking at alot of my old pics. tell me what you guys think.

s3f07b7d28ac3a.jpg

this car has got to be as small if not smaller then a mini coioper and check out the front mount intercooler. i bet its pretty fast :p

it almost looks fake its so small. called a mistubishi tarmac

I sware that thign looks really fake. But I guess, if its real, looks bad ass and maybe its a lightweight mitsubishi for once?

looks like a convertable geo metro with big wheels.

yeah i admit the car looks fake, that just looks like a real dude driving it.

i bet it is smaller then a mini though, its 4 racing seats thats it. no cargo space. the front has gotta be only like 2 feet. i mean the headlights go all the way up to the windshield.

kinda reminds me of that convertible crx that was posted on here a LONG time ago

looks like a convertable version of the new Si to me.

and did anybody else notice that it dosen't have a door?

Originally posted by micah@Jul 6 2003, 03:01 AM
yeah it does, its hard to see but its there. look just in front of the back seat.

ah shit, you're right. i was lookin' for it in the totally wrong place.

The car looks mentally retarded if you ask me. I would not drive it, Though I would not drive a Mini Cooper either. :slap:

I saw the car in person at the Detroit autoshow. Powerplant is cool. Very similar to the evos, however, it is ugly as hell.

Originally posted by blo@Jul 6 2003, 05:56 AM
The car looks mentally retarded if you ask me. I would not drive it, Though I would not drive a Mini Cooper either. :slap:

coopers own! It's handels like a go cart, there friggin insane!

Like a fat chick, fun to ride till your freinds find out.

Originally posted by micah@Jul 6 2003, 12:55 AM
i showed this pic to nick a few months ago and was just looking at alot of my old pics. tell me what you guys think.

s3f07b7d28ac3a.jpg

this car has got to be as small if not smaller then a mini coioper and check out the front mount intercooler. i bet its pretty fast :p

it almost looks fake its so small. called a mistubishi tarmac

im no photoshop expert. fuck i cant even use photoshop....
(fireworks > photoshop btw :lol: )

but look at the driver. look how little light is hitting his head.

then look at the side of the car. bright lights being reflected.

you would think that if the lights in there were so bright, wouldnt
some of it reflect upon the driver?

#1 reason why photochopz get fucked up.....

LIGHT people LIGHT....is your friend. pls use it ?

Back