1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

check out this my350z post.

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by jeffie7, Jul 2, 2005.

1. jeffie7

jeffie7 Wrong Whole! VIP

2. Speedracer228

Speedracer228 ......

that sucks, i would have been pissed

3. xj0hnx

xj0hnx I wanna be sedated VIP

Should have removed the stems from his air valves :) doesn't wreck the tires and it's the funny when you leave them on the hood for them, to find.

4. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

Something tell me that person wouldn't discover the valve stem cap thing for years. Then again, they wouldn't discover a flat tire for days either.

I get people like that at work. My friend and I have a system, we pick out specific parking spots and park with no room on either side. We are careful of each other's car, so we get no issues. We usually take up 2 parking spots, but so close to each other that you can swing a door wide.

-> Steve

5. 92civicb18b1

92civicb18b1 The Trisexual

there was a recent vandalism act. Someone accidentally cut a few of this kid I knows valve stems and keyed up his and his families cars. :ph34r:

6. Outlandish_Bandit

Outlandish_Bandit Senior Member

Maybe you should track him through his plate and go beat him in the head with a baseball bat?

Thats crappy though, I wish I had a link for that vidclip from Malcolm in the MIddle when his mom gets into it in the parking lot with some other chick who dented his moms car with her door.

7. 92civicb18b1

hahah...that shit was funny.

8. formby

formby learning in progress

you should've waited (if you have time) and spoke with them..it was probably a chick....lol....

9. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

haha that shit is probably the most irritating thing a car enthusiast can ever go through, and really unless you're planning on following up on it and finding him there's not much you can really do about it at all.

10. 92civicb18b1

jeffies car is red....

11. 92civicb18b1

its not even Jeffie and he doesn't live in CA.

But whoever did it is still an asshole

12. CiViC_SOHC

CiViC_SOHC Senior Member

I would of waited if I had time....I woulda put a similiar dent in there car lol then key next to it FUCK YOU haha! ya my car is all keyed up and it gets egged alot too...fucking white trash around here man I hate it! (the key marks were from before I owned the car though) along with all the damn dents!

13. Lantis

Lantis Senior Member

I'd have taken out his grill, and then taken off all the logos from his car, and stolen his license plates. .. for realz yo.

14. totalburnout

totalburnout Well-Known Member VIP

Key it.

Okay, maybe not. In anger I would have probably thought of doing so but I'm too nice to do that.

I definately would've reported it if its noticeable or given their door a good kick or a shove. If nothing else I would have left a note saying how disrespectful they were, how they suck at life and if they did it again there would be a big problem.

15. totalburnout

totalburnout Well-Known Member VIP

Thats not right.

What did his family do?

If it wasn't bad enough that you damaged hisi car which could cost thousands if its not a POS but you mess with his family's car? Not cool, not cool at all.

16. spectacle

spectacle Senior Member

people...its not his car!

17. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

Accidentally?

And what you do in an instance like that is find 4 pebbles and put them in their valvestem caps and screw them back on. They come out to find all 4 tires flat with no knife marks in them...so they have it towed to a gas station or whatever and put air back in their tires. As soon as they screw the valvestem caps back on, the tires go flat again. I did this to a few people in high school, and I swear it took all of them like 2 or 3 reinflations to figure out what the fuck was going on.

18. Lantis

Lantis Senior Member

or jack their car up and take 2 of their tires...

19. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

Since that fucker left a dent, I would of dented his shit too. I also would have left a note telling them exactly why I put that fucking dent there so they know next time to park correctly.

As for getting back into his car, he could have just went in through the passenger side, released the E-Brake to let it roll back enough to open the driver door, pull the brake back up, and went around to the driver side. Would of been a lot easier doing it that way instead of stepping all over your interior and shit.

20. EGProject

EGProject YEEEEAAHHHHH

Someone did that to my Civic at work one day. Luckily they didn't leave a mark on my door, but i had to climb over my shifter and console to get in. So, being the ass I am, I opened my door with the utmost force, and left a nice dent in their door.

What especially pisses me off are people who can't park straight - sorry to be sexist, but mostly women. I see it all the time at work, and I wonder why they can't take the extra time to cut the wheel and park correctly. I once saw a Tahoe parked crooked in a space, with about 15% of the truck in one space, and the other 85% in the other. Not to mention the fact that the drivers side wheel was up on the 3 1/2" granite curbing.

In addition, I've also seen someone in an SUV park right up against a shopping carrige, so much so that the cart is actually crushed and pinned against the front of the car. How can people be so dumb?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted