Check out this Skyline.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

load.gif

ok so.... its a stroked split engine design with the heads from the RB26 and a custom block.... running quad turbos.

making over 1000hp and weighing it at a even metric ton....

SWEET JESUS!

where does he say its a custom block with rb26 heads? i see him saying
The V12 used in my project is extremely close to what would be two RB26 engines linked together.

correct, thats a totally foreign motor with quad turbos... what that in my underwear??

Looks amazing .....

Buddy has a lot of tuning to look forward to though .... unfortunately, it's going to handle like a school bus. With that much modification to the frame, width, and F/R weight ratio, he's going to have a bitch of a time trying to achieve an optimal corner balance on all 4 sides. I give that car a few years of trial and error until it would get competitive on any circut. Fucking great idea though! And gorgeous to boot! Hope he has the time to see it through!

adnoh said:
Looks amazing .....

Buddy has a lot of tuning to look forward to though .... unfortunately, it's going to handle like a school bus. With that much modification to the frame, width, and F/R weight ratio, he's going to have a bitch of a time trying to achieve an optimal corner balance on all 4 sides. I give that car a few years of trial and error until it would get competitive on any circut. Fucking great idea though! And gorgeous to boot! Hope he has the time to see it through!
345s at all corners..... I think itll have a little bit of grip.....

NissanNiNjA2nd said:
345s at all corners..... I think itll have a little bit of grip.....

Didn't see that on the post ..... well, that's one down .... no we find out if 345 is it's magic number ..... this is what I mean about trial and error.

Seany-izzle said:
i doubt that engine weighs as much as you think... all aluminum

I thought the article made mention of the engine not weighing very much more. I read it awhile ago so I'm not positive.

I was never doubting the engine being light .... I was just saying that with that much modification done to the frame, stance, front/rear ratios ... it's a brand new car. Car companies take years of testing to perfect the performance of their vehicles ..... this, no doubt, will take the same amount of time to get it right.

Trust me .... 1000hp is not an easy number to tame.

Back