Do you use GB if so what color?

• Green.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blue.

• No I do not use anythi

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Import R@Jun 10 2004, 10:31 AM
Would be nice to have some AC downstairs for a change.

Jock strap with built-in heat pipes, anyone? :D

I know I am going to give that shit a try, on my ass isn't a bad idea either. I hate having sweaty balls, worst thing in the world, especially when my gf just wants to give me a random blowjob, and I have to say no, because my nuts smell like I have been dead for 2 weeks, I am definetly going to give that shit a try.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jun 10 2004, 09:01 AM-->
mattcalica
@Jun 10 2004, 09:00 AM
THANK YOU!!! man, i live in like the most humid fuckin state! hawaii has been raining off and on, which means the humidity factor is like 90%...

90%? that's nothing. lol hell, thats a NICE day.

sometimes here, its over 100%. lol if thats even possible.

you can actually see water in the air.

Ditto today was friggin hot and humid! It was so hot I turned the AC on in my car, it's been 2+ years since I've used AC in a car =)

Boy was it nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Jun 9 2004, 06:36 PM
I did put Selsun Blue shampoo on my nuts once. It felt like I had them in a tub of ice :blink:

You should have a Doctor check that out.

it was the selsum blue with menthol im sure

using shampoo with menthol in it owns, rub it into your scalp really good and let it sit for a min, feels like your scalp is freezing

its awesome ;)

Originally posted by micah@Jun 10 2004, 09:26 PM
it was the selsum blue with menthol im sure

using shampoo with menthol in it owns, rub it into your scalp really good and let it sit for a min, feels like your scalp is freezing

its awesome ;)

I would just like to state that this DOES NOT reflect the intelligence of the state of Florida.

lol

why is what i said retarded? :p

go buy some selsum blue with menthol and use it

its awesome ;)

welp i went out and got a bottle of the blue stuff today
this shit is out-fucking-standing!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
it feels like im teabagging my air conditioner :lmao:

I went and got the green bottle today. Its simply amazing :)

I'd like to step up to the blue bottle though for more intensity

Shit man! I went out and got the gold bottle and hooked myself up. I went nuts at first...I couldn't get back online fast enough to make sure I didn't get the wrong bottle. That shit was pretty intense at first. But it's OH so nice now! Thanks for posting this...now my boys won't be so funky after riding my mountain bike to and from work. If the gold got me that good I can't imagine what the blue feels like...you guys are (no pun intended) nuts for using that shit. Freaks! :ph34r:

I always knew I would be the leader on this board when it came to making the most guys nuts feel good.

:lol:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jun 11 2004, 07:21 PM
I always knew I would be the leader on this board when it came to making the most guys nuts feel good.

Kahn's g/f was better on my nuts than you :ph34r:

Went to Wal-Mart, got blue and green, see which one I liked....I put on blue....

MY BALLS ARE ON FIRE.

I used some Gold, man my nuts barely sweat at all yesterday, and I went to an arcade played the interactive games, 4 intense games of three puck air hockey, and went Cosmic bowling too, HOLY SHIT!!!! My nads were nice dry and felt great thanks for the tip.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Jun 12 2004, 02:38 PM
I used some Gold, man my nuts barely sweat at all yesterday, and I went to an arcade played the interactive games, 4 intense games of three puck air hockey, and went Cosmic bowling too, HOLY SHIT!!!! My nads were nice dry and felt great thanks for the tip.

Word.

After the icy fire went away, I am still dry after 7 hours of working--only 3 left, let's see if it can go the whole way :)

Back