Check out this Z

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/719500
Pictures/details here.

m1.jpg

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

719500_52.jpg

719500_126_full.jpg

719500_186_full.gif

thats is a beautiful car, but quite possibly the worst front bumper i have ever seen. looks like my 8yr old brother designed it.

i like the bumper, no speed holes, big fatty for the intercooler, built in splitter..kinda and i love the little offset hole/intake thingie between the headlights. the bumper even follows the lines of the headlights. way better than any feelz/drifter/blitz/shogun crap out there. clean and functional.

i agree on the bumper

i mean, hot car no doubt about it

but the bumper looks like it's fit for plowing snow

that is a badass z but i can see where ya'll are coming from about the bumper. it's on the right track though in my opinion, just needs a little tweeking to make it right. maybe not such a straight edge lip across the front.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Apr 22 2005, 01:17 AM
I think I would violate that car. Repeatedly.
[post=489944]Quoted post[/post]​

Definately.

i would probably wind up in a tree somewhere.

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Apr 22 2005, 02:10 AM
i like the bumper, no speed holes, big fatty for the intercooler, built in splitter..kinda and i love the little offset hole/intake thingie between the headlights. the bumper even follows the lines of the headlights. way better than any feelz/drifter/blitz/shogun crap out there. clean and functional.
[post=489940]Quoted post[/post]​

For racing purpuses, its fucking retarded. That thing would get torn apart after 3 laps at any road course. Build in splitters = replace full bumper every other lap

I duno, I just don't think it looks that good. The #'s are hella impressive, but I don't really dig the Z-convertables. The hardtops looks sooo much better....and that kit does suck. And so do the wheels. Chrome wheels on a silver car = :ghey:

Originally posted by asmallsol+Apr 22 2005, 08:40 AM-->
Smonkeyboy
@Apr 22 2005, 02:10 AM
[post=489940]Quoted post[/post]​

For racing purpuses, its fucking retarded. That thing would get torn apart after 3 laps at any road course. Build in splitters = replace full bumper every other lap
[post=490002]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL, hmm.... forgot about that. guess thats why the JGTC GT500 skyline uses a plywood splitter.

Back