check out what hap. to my turbo !!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Oct 12 2003, 06:34 PM
"karma" is all I have to say :p
still perfect.

yes yes, all ye who i have flamed in the past, laugh your hearts out.

too bad im not calling it quits on imports.
ill be back in a few months bigger and better than ever :)

This is just the cosmos saying:

you need to build a bigger and faster motor tonyd0821.

so be it.

and someone correct me if im wrong, but the 15g's DONT come with ball bearings....

*LOL* "MAY THE COSMOS GIVE TONY KNOWLEDGE"

check the meet PICKS i forgot to take more ooops: https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...t=0#entry206015

So whats the delio tony'ster are we going b18A= LSVTEC or will it be the no torque cuz freaking HONDA designers gave it all to the Type R's ,B16 route.

If you remember my "setup" the black si hatchback at the meet in front of starfucks,I had the B16 and if your thinking of doing that........DONT!!!DONT!!
unless your going to turbo charge the sucker like i am.

I got smoked 1 car length by SHADNEY that night JASON and RAY saw my demise
then got rolled up by the 5-0 on that one street supposedly empty industrial place.

I think you should go b20z vtec or LSvtec i told you i bought a complete with auto tranny , 1 blown piton motor for $50 look in the recycler

here ya go: http://www.recycler.com/asp/AdResults.asp?...&bIP=0&iSC=3000

Put the SOHC VTEC back in it, get a 16g or 18g upgrade for the GReddy kit, and a OBD1 conversion with a professionally tuned Hondata... Enjoy 250 whp at about 8-10psi with good gas milage. Nuff said, lesson learned.

Don't trust ANYONE else's work on YOUR car. EVER.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Oct 13 2003, 12:49 AM
Put the SOHC VTEC back in it, get a 16g or 18g upgrade for the GReddy kit, and a OBD1 conversion with a professionally tuned Hondata... Enjoy 250 whp at about 8-10psi with good gas milage. Nuff said, lesson learned.

Don't trust ANYONE else's work on YOUR car. EVER.

do what this guy said ;)

Back