Check out what this spider cought!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Holy crap! I wouldn't be able to sleep until that thing was dead! :blink:

Corn spider? Is that really what it is?

phuq, I think I'd have to grab a set of boots and do a little dance on that spider's head :p

Then again, it would probably kick my ass given its size!

I would move, fuck the furniture.

-> Steve

Reminds me of the Banana spiders we had in Okinawa...god I hated those things.

They were in almost every tree you looked at...and always had something in their web.

reminds me of what we call a garden spider here... the zig zag is typical...(seems the gecko destroyed the other one)...

spi_golden_garden_blk_.jpg

you bastard..............I was about to go to sleep tonight also...........and when I reloaded the members lounge I saw your damn post.......

not sure if I should click the link

just clicked it....................that is some foul shit............nightmares for sure (yea, i am a bitch :D )

Originally posted by JDMilan@Aug 3 2004, 10:56 PM
just clicked it....................that is some foul shit............nightmares for sure (yea, i am a bitch :D )
[post=372303]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

That's a big spider. Spiders don't scare me, but I'd kill that phucker fo sho!!! I like lizards more than spiders.

Good find.......... :)

I would defently wip out the blow torch for that one. That would pretty much be the only way to kill it without possiblly missing and getting all tangled in its web then it biting you and causing massive sores that cause the skin to fall off and have the entire arm amputated because if you don't it will spread all over you body!

Yea, that would freak me out.

damn thats crazy....i wouldve burned it alive. plus i think a spider bit me monday morning. i got a big bump(like 4" wide) and its red...still hurts too.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Aug 4 2004, 12:51 AM
damn thats crazy....i wouldve burned it alive. plus i think a spider bit me monday morning. i got a big bump(like 4" wide) and its red...still hurts too.
[post=372345]Quoted post[/post]​

maybe you got drunk and screwed a tainted one?

Back in like 5th grade, a wolf spider or something like that attacked me in my sleep and I had spider bites ALL over my body. They almost looked like herpies cold sores except in the center they had 2 very small dots (fang marks) on every one. Plus they itched like crazy. it sucked.

damn and I walked into a huge spider web with a huge spider in it at my friends house about half an hour ago. Felt like it was crawling in my hair.

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Aug 4 2004, 12:02 AM
damn and I walked into a huge spider web with a huge spider in it at my friends house about half an hour ago. Felt like it was crawling in my hair.
[post=372349]Quoted post[/post]​

I bet it's in your brain...
:ph34r:

that things pretty damn big!!

we only have taranchula's here :roll:

Back