check these jdm rides

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:sigh:

First off, they're EDM, not JDM. Just because it's foreign doesn't mean its JDM. Second, yeah some of them are really nice but I personally despise those wagon things.

I blame the government and their stringent laws and the insurance companies and their stranglehold on the american car market.

Blame the automotive industy, or Honda..it's all marketing man. Think about the American sports cars Honda sport lineup would face here in the states, then compare that to how much they would make to launch them. Common sense says they would lose their collective asses.

Originally posted by Blanco@Mar 11 2005, 10:38 PM
Honda probably is just scared of the big bad Corvette, Cobra, and Viper. :p
[post=472370]Quoted post[/post]​

Along with the SRT4, EVO, STi, Boxster, Protege, and every other mid priced sports sedan, coupe and roadster out there that disimates(sp) the Type R.

Also, it is not the "government" laws that say that, it is the states laws. In Texas we can use JDm motors just fine as replacements, in Cali on the other hand, they get beheaded.

I fell asleep 4 or so pictures into it, I woke up and found my URL line full of "gggg".

-> Steve

Back