check this chick out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

link to my space chick the whole reason i posted this chick is because one of us long term members posted her pic and said its his sisters friend.... it was a long time ago probly well over a year the whole reason i remember is the top shes wearing and her sunglasses( i like big tits and have a fucked up memory when i see em :mrgreen: ). seein this pic on my space makes me think that person was lying but the dang thing is i dont know who posted it. the thread was a chick thread or sum shit like that oh well

we're loosers, but so we're commenting on the boobs, Not bad good for a fun time, but a wise man told me once that more than a mouthful is a waste.

this post wasn't abotu her boobs its because someone on hondaswap said this chick was there sisters friend and i am sure its not after seeing this

Damn, she is nasty as hell, completely.. WTF, do you guys get outside?
I'm with B, her tittz0rs are nastier than her face and fake tan.
I'm going to go wash the taste outta my mouth
:puke:

The bikini pics almost look chopped to me... Both the boobs and the bikini strings get kinda blurry right in the middle like the boobs were extended downward and filled in with the clone brush.

Quoted post[/post]]
we're loosers, but so we're commenting on the boobs, Not bad good for a fun time, but a wise man told me once that more than a mouthful is a waste.

Naah, not a waste... just difficult to manage.

I was with a girl who had the TIGGEST FUGGIN BITTIES I had ever seen. Little 5'2" with 38DDD's.

Jasus. Harold. Christ. Topheavy was a very accurate description.

In contrast, my current g/f has well proportioned bits, just a hair under C's. Sometimes its nice to not worry about being cold cocked by a breast when the girl's on top, ya know?

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Naah, not a waste... just difficult to manage.

I was with a girl who had the TIGGEST FUGGIN BITTIES I had ever seen. Little 5'2" with 38DDD's.

Jasus. Harold. Christ. Topheavy was a very accurate description.

In contrast, my current g/f has well proportioned bits, just a hair under C's. Sometimes its nice to not worry about being cold cocked by a breast when the girl's on top, ya know?

whatta ya nuts? Thats the best part!!

<--- Wife is 42dd... :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
i go with more than a handful is a waste, like i told the girl i was with last night when she was complaining that her boobs were too small.

but i would fuck her just so i could carry and picture of her, show it to people, and be like" i fucked that".

Back