Check this out boys and girls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

VeeTeK94ex

Banned
Hey guys check out what happened to my stock 94 ex accord after a hummer hit in in the front left fender. Bent the whole radiator frame, hood, etc. Light was DESTROYED. Fender was STUCK IN HER HUMMERS GRILL. I got nailed by a Hummer going 50 mph!!!!!!!!!!!! Is completely fixed now !!! That shows the toughness of Hondas!!!
( it is sitting on a slight hill. The small road behind the electric post is where I pulled out)

myhonda.jpg

I am currently working on it..it has been fixed...has a body kit and lighting upgrades...a few bolt on performance parts...but I will look into boosting when I get more Moolah.

p.s. dont say im a dumbass because I pulled out w/o looking. I already know im a dumb ass. thanks you.

What A Dumbass.........Look both ways before you cross the street.

Shit do you even really have to look I mean in the pic its pretty open view. I mean how blind do you have to be, to not see a BIG ASS HUMMER coming your way.

DUMBASS FTMFW!

bodykit!?!? blah.. let it be wrecked again

yes body kit. Your probably the kind who likes to drop jaws because your little civic is hiding a monster but im the type that just wants to look good. and sound good. not race. in all seriousness...its still a honda. not a ferrari. you might have the money to beef yours up but not this n1gga

Back