Check this out guys

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

UDT

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...Sensor%20Charts

i my self am still readin but seems very very interesting, whats are your guys thoughts? good, bad, useless?

seems like it would be an awsome data logging to to use with the turbo programs people are making that dont have dataloging such as "uberdata" and bsides this seems like it would be better then any dataloging program that would come with somehting like that im sure its much better then turbo edits data logging setup, would also be a good way to compare if your running hondata or something

ok so know i have a question for you guys, it says for OBD2 do you think this would work for a car that is OBD2 but has an OBD2 to OBD1 harness on it?

No it won't work on a car with an obd2-obd1 conversion harness. I proved this. I have the Nology PDA dyno program(which is a godsend for $350.00, I might add) I tried to use it on my roomates 98 integra with an OBD1 Del sol Vtec ecu and adapter harness. The scan tool would not communicate with the ecu, so he had to go back to the factory computer. On that note however, I highly reccomend the Nology PDA dyno, not only does it function as an OBD 2 scan tool, it also records horsepower, torqe, and 1/4 mile times as well. It is very useful and has paid for itself 100 times over. It doesn't inclused the PDA though, you have to supply that yourself., but it's half the price of snap-on's version of a PDA obd2 scan tool and theirs doesn't do any of the dyno functions, it's just a scan tool

Back