Check this out.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brc80

I just wanted to tell all you guys on the East Coast that here in So Cal on December 19th it is 74 degree's. :thumbsup:

Cali +1

Just wanted to notify all cali people your car is out front with 35 mexicans stripping parts off it.

hahahaha not mine. they can't start it... and it's right in front of me... oh yea, i'm in nor cal... too far for them to travel. lol

to those in Cali: :asshat:

its 18 degrees here in Virginia and gonna drop down to 7 degrees with snow showers tonite. BAH!! and its only supposed to be 24 degrees tomorrow :(

i got the door open, sitting in a tank top... enjoying the SUN... and no clouds in the sky till wed. :)

reason number 5 why cali doesn't suck. oh yea, and there's a hot chick across the way who go go dances in skimpy clothes... yum.... i love when she leaves her window open :ph34r:

im sure my car gained some hp with the cold air....

i just got back from getting food and a movie. :)

its very slippery out, and its snowing hard. niceness.

Yeah it was like 80 yesterday with some big ass waves at the beach here in San Diego.

Hhmmm, maybe on Christmas I'll go surfing. HAHAHA. fuck a white christmas.
You see B there ARE actually some good reasons to live in Cali.

there's snow in ca too... you can have whatever you want within a 4 hour drive. :) beach to snow... good snow is about 6 hours away though...

Here in Missouri, it SUCKS. Its something like 30 degrees outside, colder than fucking asshat outside. I hate this weather.

I cant wait for Spring... G2IC meet in March in Branson... cant wait

Originally posted by brian11to1@Dec 19 2004, 09:38 PM
Here in Missouri, it SUCKS. Its something like 30 degrees outside, colder than fucking asshat outside. I hate this weather.

[post=434584]Quoted post[/post]​

yep, cold as hello here in missouri. and to make things worse, i've been painting the inside of a house all day with oil based paint. so in order for us to stay alive we had to open every window and door in the house, and it was cold as hello.

shit its 0 degrees here in NY with a wind chill of -12. The roads are so iced over i can spin my tires in 3rd gear. I hate winter :angry:

Originally posted by adidas_man+Dec 19 2004, 09:49 PM-->
Originally posted by brian11to1@Dec 19 2004, 09:38 PM

[post=434584]Quoted post[/post]​

yep, cold as hello here in missouri. and to make things worse, i've been painting the inside of a house all day with oil based paint. so in order for us to stay alive we had to open every window and door in the house, and it was cold as hello.
[post=434587]Quoted post[/post]​

Cold as Hello? is that your way of editing? lol.

dmmd3
@Dec 19 2004, 09:54 PM
shit its 0 degrees here in NY with a wind chill of -12. The roads are so iced over i can spin my tires in 3rd gear. I hate winter :angry:
[post=434590]Quoted post[/post]​

wow dawg dat phat y0

Originally posted by brc80@Dec 19 2004, 06:48 PM
I just wanted to tell all you guys on the East Coast that here in So Cal on December 19th it is 74 degree's. :thumbsup:

Cali +1
[post=434514]Quoted post[/post]​

just wait for that earthquake. I'd rather freeze than have a highway fall on me.

Indiana +2

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Dec 19 2004, 06:55 PM
hahahaha pwnd. by the way, b, who's the wifey to be? and how come you didn't tell me???
[post=434516]Quoted post[/post]​

huh?????????

pissed off: not you. dork. i already know about your 'wife' :lmao:

and as for earthquakes: that's much better than a fucking tornado blowing my house into smithereens.... most of CA is built for earthquakes... so i'm not trippin. :) once you been thru it, it's no biggie... i slept thru one that was over 5. :p

jamie- in az it's so fooking hot in the summer though... when it gets hot, y'all have no beaches to surf at and see nekkid women. :p

Back