check this thing out...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Seany-izzle

http://www.freestreamcars.com/

thats who. and for about 300k (1/2 price of a Carerra GT), the Enzo should watch out, along with the Carerra GT. :p but it doesnt matter, i doubt one will be coming this way. :mad:

freestreamt1side.jpg

freestreamt1f.jpg

Road-going two seater f1 car anyone? :mrgreen:

guess that is a no...the license plate alone will cause an INSANE amount of drag (insane in a car built for aerodynamics)

pretty much every state but florida requires a front plate. florida didn't move to the rule yet becuase its just cause for more lose license plates flying around killing people come hurricane season.... which is just around the corner again.

GA = no front plates...well, its optional, they give you 2 but you have to put the front one on.

yeah, i don't run a front plate either. I CAN be ticketed for this, but whatever... i don't care. it makes the whole car look like shit.
and CT plates are flimsly tin foil crap and then get bent from the wind on the highway.

This car is the hotness, and it re-affirms my desire to build a car from scratch. This may be my next thing.

CT is just way too expensive to live here and take on a project like this. By moving to another state (Even my place in PA) I hope to afford a large steel building and start the project. I have several designs waiting to see the light of day.

Education means nothing to me. I've worked alongside MIT and CalTech doctor grads and I've worked alongside Tennessee and Vermont Welder / fabricators - I prefer the self-taught ones. They can't explain to me what their drag coefficients are, but they have an eye for design that inherently has all of the right principles.

dont hold your breath

i dont see this coming out any time soon (actually i dont see this coming out ever... but ill be fair)

when i start seeing somehting other than computer drawn concept pictures ill start believing it a bit more

as of now its just another automotive pipe dream

When you have a 100K+ dollar car the po po tend to give you breaks on not running front tags. also you tend to drive the car 1000 miles a year.

anyone else notice they don't even know grammar?

"What do you get when a world class team develope a new high breed of sports car?"

it should be "developes"

I mean come on...if you're going to build a car thats $300k at least have correct english on your webpage.

id like to see it come out, but i doubt it

and pa = no front plate either thank god

Quoted post[/post]]
anyone else notice they don't even know grammar?

"What do you get when a world class team develope a new high breed of sports car?"

it should be "developes"

I mean come on...if you're going to build a car thats $300k at least have correct english on your webpage.

Dude. "develops".. As Carlos Mencia would say, " DUR DUR DUUURR."

Back