Check This Website Im Workin On

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
we use all dreamweaver/coldfusion/flash/fireworks shit at work. Sometimes I get pissed using photoshop because it takes you like 30 minutes to draw a curved line with a circle around it. flash/fireworks is geared right at the web, so it's easy to make shit in it.

That is my first website this year, I thought it kicked some ass for my first one ever! EVER! EVERRRR!!!

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

thx for all the kool info im actually in the process of getting dream weaver and this site that i made i dident care how it looked it was my first site ever i was just bord and dicking around well i appriciate ur info. if u have and othe rusful stuff let me know

Originally posted by Domeskilla+Jun 19 2003, 11:21 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 19 2003, 11:18 PM
I use editplus.com's advanced notepad. basically, its notepad with syntax highlighting, and built in ftp.

as for building a personal site, i have a lame-dick one if you'd like to check it out- http://www.briancummiskey.com

Werd, i use EditPlus also..

oh and B, frames are "so 1998" (quoting you) :p

yeah, editplus is pretty good too. i use that to view the lines when adding hacks to my forums.

ur site is pretty good just alittle plain is that using that edit plus program i heard about i also heard its pretty tough to use im actuallu just tryin to make a nissan only site but i need peoples opinions like urs i dont care if im on handaswap for handas only i have to be honest hondas are so overrated i think nissan would rape honda anyday and already does with the skyline and sylvia. and other advise or opinions let me know

punctuation.gif

UltraEdit is a nice syntax highlighting prog as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back