1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Check your hoards! Looking for a P07-A01 ecm / pcm /ecu / computer from a 94-95 Civic VX

Discussion in 'Parts: For Sale/Trade/Wanted' started by phyregod, Jul 21, 2015.

1. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Title sums it up. Looking to buy an engine computer from a 94-95 Civic VX. Virgin. Manual.

2. Carlos Raya

Carlos Raya New Member

HI I have a computer available for 120 shipping included please let me know if I can help you can contact me at 210-907-3541.... Thanks, Carlos

3. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Had one reply, he looked sketchy, then disappeared and deleted his post. Guess my instincts are intact. Anyone have a P07-A01 ECM? I might settle for a PO7-A00 as well. There isn't supposed to be any difference between the two, but if they were exactly the same honda would have left the same part number on it. Something changed..

4. Briansol

Briansol Admins Admin VIP

Looks like E banned him for spam/advertising... he's actually been in contact with me to be a vendor. i've unbanned him and don't hold that against him..

5. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

His business facebook had 12 likes.. Looked brand new. He had 33 posts here, And his business name isn't registered that I could find. No online presence, not even yellow pages. Google hasn't even heard of him. But if he's legit, I want that ecm!

6. awptickes

awptickes unimpressed by you VIP

Sorry dude, my hoarded ECM is a p08.

7. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

Stil looking. I even called him a few times after B backed him. Cell phone. Straight to voicemail.

Anyone? One on eBay for the last two weeks and it looks like it did time as a boat anchor..

8. CAFROG

CAFROG Honda Minion VIP

Maybe try Steve at Hondamotorsonline.com?

I also trust a (Honda/Acura) recycler in the Sacramento, CA area. He got me a USDM P30 ECU years ago. And I've bought tons of other parts from them. Redline Performance. http://www.rhaparts.com

9. phyregod

phyregod !!YTINASNI

One popped up on Ebay that was a P07-C00. C00 being Canadian Origin. According to what I can find it is the same as the american counterpart (A00, A01). I hope it is, as I purchased it.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted