Checking interest

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

allbottledup

IM checking if anyone is interested in this vehicle. In the begining of 06 I need to sell this. As soon as i get my taxes to be exact. I need a mini van. The car is in great shape. Its got 103k on it now and within the next couple weeks im changing the timing belt and water pump and all necessary gaskets. The car is green. Ill email pics if anyone is interested. Now the bad. The power locks dont work also the AC. The car has a few scratches and dings but nothing major. I would like to get 4300 for this car. KBB for this car is 4900. The only mods i did was a intake and muffler. I just also did the rear brakes 2 months ago. I plan on doing the fronts soon too. Like i said i just want to see if anyone is interested in this, It will be up for sale soon.

EDIT: I forgot to mention interior is tan but the front seats are grey SI seats. The original were messed up so I put those in. Also I have a CD headunit and upgraded all the speakers in it.

If it was for me I would. But like i stated in the first post i need a mini van.

Back