Checking your form when on a bike

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
img6296_1.JPG

viraj%203.jpg

Your legs should be holding you on the bike, not your hands. This is a good way to check your form out =)

This duc is gettin it! check out the elbow puck.

Niiiiice... Can't wait to start riding daily in a month and a half. Almost that time of year!

BTW, it was my understanding that you had to tape off your headlights when on a track to avoid rocks and debris hitting them and possibly cracking them. Am i missing something?

Originally posted by NoJokE@Feb 12 2005, 12:20 PM
BTW, it was my understanding that you had to tape off your headlights when on a track to avoid rocks and debris hitting them and possibly cracking them. Am i missing something?
[post=460058]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, most people do that.

I just had my bike out today testing out my new jacket. I'm thinking that I'm gonna ride it to work tonight and ride back in 30o weather on the way home just to test out the jacket.

so far so good.

p.s

Honda pic is a review of the 2005 CBR600RR
the Duc pic I have no idea.

I thought the tape was not to protect the light, but for in the event that something did hit the light chunks of glass/plastic wouldn't fly all over the track?

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 12 2005, 05:48 PM
I thought the tape was not to protect the light, but for in the event that something did hit the light chunks of glass/plastic wouldn't fly all over the track?
[post=460152]Quoted post[/post]​

Well yea, that's what i meant.

Originally posted by Calesta+Feb 12 2005, 11:47 AM-->
@Feb 12 2005, 12:20 PM
BTW, it was my understanding that you had to tape off your headlights when on a track to avoid rocks and debris hitting them and possibly cracking them.  Am i missing something?
[post=460058]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, most people do that.
[post=460092]Quoted post[/post]​

there is a new product that has just come out for cars and motorcycles, it is a clear film that goes over your headlights and hood or faring and will prevent craking or chipping, they come as an option on most new cars, i'm going to do the same on my honda when i repaint, the coolest thing is you can't tell its there unless it is pionted out to you. the company that makes it garuentees that if your headlights crack they will replace it at no cost to you. cool stuff.

Back