cheerleader through a basketball hoop

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Feb 26 2005, 05:23 PM
here made it easy for you

gallery_28741_116_8407.jpg

[post=466605]Quoted post[/post]​

uhh.....hook me up.....
:hitit:

in 2002 my cousin wasnt a KCD girl. In 02 I also didnt have thier numbers. :)

We'll see if any info gets leaked out

516-753-xxxx
212-948-xxxx

hahah

Not Cheerleader material. Sorry to say it, but if her career move was showing off her body, she came to work totally unprepared.

My cousins make me look like a slag.

My one cousin, who was bought on the blackmarket by my uncle, is an ace fighter pilot for the Navy. She's got a job as an instructor after the war, and her entire life is taken care of for her. She has 2 congressional medals of honors, an undisclosed number of confirmed kills (She is an Ace) and numerous other medals. She brought a Tomcat home for a family reunion once. Decorated officer.

My other cousins are fashion designers, Senate employees, archealogists, journalists and missionaries. I would trade two of my lives for one of theirs. One of my cousins is a Piano virtuoso for the Pittsburgh philharmonic (Although I'm not sure about now). I have one male cousin who works for JPL as a head engineer, and one cousin on my dad's side who's job it is to be beaten by her muslim husband. So I'm not completely at the bottom.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Mar 1 2005, 11:07 PM

My one cousin, who was bought on the blackmarket by my uncle......

....one cousin on my dad's side who's job it is to be beaten by her muslim husband......

[post=468005]Quoted post[/post]​

:eek: :wtf:

Back