Chef from Southpark is no mo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I'm wating it right now and they are doing some funny ass shit with old voice clips. Its hilarious.

They turned him into a child molester.

the funny thing about it is that they are making fun of "CHEF" not isaac hayes. but everybody knows that hayes is going to be all butt-hurt about it. parker and stone are going to basically destroy what hayes created because he wanted to have a tantrum about scientology.

just do the fucking voice and collect your royalty checks and shut up. everybody wants to be a political icon these days. what the hell happened to just working and getting money?

Ummm no, I think you missed the point. It's the exact opposite of what you said, they are making fun of Isaac Hayes and Scientology. They took the Chef character and had him become brainwashed by some fruity cult with ridiculously absurd beliefs. The message is that Hayes has been duped by Scientology and now he's just a tool, just like Chef became on the show.

Basically the whole episode was another big rip on Scientology and cults, just not in such an obvious way as the one where they had Tom Cruise and R. Kelly on there.

That's why I love South Park. If you've never watched it you'd think it was just a really crude cartoon. Well, yeah it pretty much is. But it's also brilliantly satirical, and on so many issues.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I'm wating it right now and they are doing some funny ass shit with old voice clips. Its hilarious.

They turned him into a child molester.

the funny thing about it is that they are making fun of "CHEF" not isaac hayes. but everybody knows that hayes is going to be all butt-hurt about it. parker and stone are going to basically destroy what hayes created because he wanted to have a tantrum about scientology.

just do the fucking voice and collect your royalty checks and shut up. everybody wants to be a political icon these days. what the hell happened to just working and getting money?

Ummm no, I think you missed the point. It's the exact opposite of what you said, they are making fun of Isaac Hayes and Scientology. They took the Chef character and had him become brainwashed by some fruity cult with ridiculously absurd beliefs. The message is that Hayes has been duped by Scientology and now he's just a tool, just like Chef became on the show.

Basically the whole episode was another big rip on Scientology and cults, just not in such an obvious way as the one where they had Tom Cruise and R. Kelly on there.

That's why I love South Park. If you've never watched it you'd think it was just a really crude cartoon. Well, yeah it pretty much is. But it's also brilliantly satirical, and on so many issues.

I wrote this before I saw any of the episodes after the incident. I was just assuming this based on past episodes and what parker and stone would likely do. unfortunately i was wrong. no biggie.

but i still think people should just shut up and work and collect those massive royalty checks.

Back