Chernobyl Stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I actually read all that shit and looked at all the pictures.

fuckin nuts,,,,,,but I wouldn't mind also taking that trip over to the town.

Originally posted by Jdubspeeds@Apr 10 2004, 12:22 PM
Crazy, hes riding a kawasaki zx11. I like how he carrys his helmet around in his helmet bag like a hobo.

He's a she, numbnuts.

Originally posted by Jdubspeeds@Apr 10 2004, 01:22 PM
Crazy, hes riding a kawasaki zx11. I like how he carrys his helmet around in his helmet bag like a hobo.

it's a She

image22.1.JPG

i'd hit it. :)

crazy shit man.

I'm officially scared of nuclear power from this point forward

She's cool as hell.

The trip is pretty scary, how she has to high-tail it through town, and she can't go near the side of the road... Good stuff.

-> Steve

And why is it, that when I posted this linke about 2 months ago, I got nothin'.

:repost:

no one likes you steve :D

that, or you titled it all wierd, and no one coul dunderstand what the thread was about.....

kinda like last weekend's autoX thread. lol

That's fuckin crazy...

I love the last paragraph of the first page though.

I have never had problems with the dosimeter guys, who man the checkpoints. They are experts, and if they find radiation on you vehicle, they give it a chemical shower. I don't count those couple of times when "experts" tried to invent an excuse to give me a shower, because those had a lot more to do with physical biology than biological physics.

Some smart fuckers. :lol:

Originally posted by driverunknown@Apr 10 2004, 04:33 PM
Sad.
I still feel bad for those people even though it was a while back.

There is still major health problems with people that lived in that region at that time. Babies are still suffering from weird problems. Very sad site to see.

The major reason why this disaster happened is because in Chernobyl, there was not a protective layer around the reactor like there are on all the reactors here. 3 mile island had a similar problem too, however, because of the protective outter layer stoped the radiation from spreading.

The one pic of the pool is extremly creepy.

That shit was tight yo, maybe I should write her...

Never banged a radioactive chick before

Back