Chevy is crazy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:ph34r: Why do you think I said Silverado...ahh, the 01 was a beast, but it hauled the boat into the Gulf :)

well I would take a Civic hybrid if I wanted gas milelage, or the honda Insight you ever seen an Insight with a body kit and rims holy shit it looks good, plus I perfer a Chrome H (Not hyundai FUCK THEM)

The bace price, right from chevy's website is just over 13k, and the fuel economny is not even that spictacular, it is auto: 26 / 35 / 30 (est.)man: 28 / 34 / 30 (est.) (city/ highway/combine) That ummm blows. My sol with my d16z6 got 30/37/32 constantly, and I am sure as hell that my old engine was faster (has 20 more hp then the Avero), and I sure as hell know that my car was more fun to drive, and handled a hell of alot better. America does not know how to make a compact car.

I don't really see any problem with it either... $9k car for cheap transportation. If they brought back and updated the Civic wagovan it'd look like that. :)

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 26 2004, 02:34 PM
The bace price, right from chevy's website is just over 13k, and the fuel economny is not even that spictacular, it is auto: 26 / 35 / 30 (est.)man: 28 / 34 / 30 (est.) (city/ highway/combine) That ummm blows. My sol with my d16z6 got 30/37/32 constantly, and I am sure as hell that my old engine was faster (has 20 more hp then the Avero), and I sure as hell know that my car was more fun to drive, and handled a hell of alot better. America does not know how to make a compact car.

???? just over 13k...go look at chevrolet.com again.

AVEO SPECIAL VALUE
Build It 4-Door
Build It 5-Door
5-Door (shown) starting at $9,995*
4-Door starting at $9,995*

Key standard features include:

1.6L 16-valve E-TEC II DOHC L4 103-hp engine
60/40 flip-and-fold rear seat (5-door models)
60/40 split-folding rear seat with trunk pass-through (4-door models)
AM/FM stereo with dual front and rear coaxial speakers, seek-scan and theft-deterrent system
Five-passenger seating
Body-color mirrors and door handles
Daytime Running Lamps
Tilt steering column
Extra 12-volt outlet
Dual convenience hooks
Front and rear cup holders
Rear cargo shade (5-door models)

ford>chevy....but honda>ford so its all good.....chevy sucks ass....that aveo looks like the result of someone who took a laxative....stinky pile of crap!

Honda>Nissan>Subaru>Pontiac>Chevy>Ford

That's by no means a complete list, but in my opinion the very first and very last in the total list are in the right place. :)

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jan 26 2004, 04:47 PM

That's by no means a complete list, but in my opinion the very first and very last in the total list are in the right place. :)

sorry to burst your bubble, but in relialbility Toyota > Honda. Give toyota a few years, and they will be number one in the big three.

and pontiac is chevy. That is like saying Acura makes diffrent cars then honda

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jan 26 2004, 03:47 PM

:fuckyou3: :tisk: :kick: .......switch the last 2

how can you say ford > chevy with a straight face? with the mustang as their flagship sports car :lol:

well considering they dont make the camero anymore.....they own chevy in that class of car...... muahahahahaha....and i know what your going to say next,"duh, we got da corvette dat wiull beat a cumstang huhuhuhu" its not in the same class y0.....lol *lil redneck humor*

camero will be back soon, its on a hietus :)
see, ford can't even produce automobiles in the same class!! quite sad.

yea they can....ford owns aston martin....last time i checked, they take the cake in style, looks, class etc....what other companies does chevy own that can compare. im asing eriously cuz i dont know.....

couldnt find any perf nuumbers on it.....small engine....

Back