chick from myspace found dead

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

this isn't myspace fault. its the dumb bitch who wants to be a model is going to sneak out and run off with some 40 year old dude that she met through myspace who "claims he's a photographer"

wtf?

are you that stupid?

darwin kicked in here....

i have no pity for stupidity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with you. Some people are just freakin hopeless. Stupidity is not an excuse, and myspace, really isnt at fault, its the fuckers that use.

Quoted post[/post]]
I agree with you. Some people are just freakin hopeless. Stupidity is not an excuse, and myspace, really isnt at fault, its the fuckers that use.

O yeah..My space has nothing to do with it...BUt all im saying is that
That place gets u in trouble...TRUST ME.....I know..... :mad: I learned my lesson.. :mrgreen:

RIP..

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

That place gets u in trouble...TRUST ME.....I know..... :mad: I learned my lesson.. :mrgreen:

RIP..
god I hope you learned a lesson :p do it again and I'll :nutkick:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

RIP..
Did i miss something? :huh:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

RIP..
Did i miss something? :huh:
:yes:

its beween Estorvito and me,

Pervy internet dudes have been around long before Myspace

and we'll be around long after :ph34r:

RIP. Whether or not it's her fault, it's still a senseless killing and a stupid way to die. I feel bad for her friends and family regardless. Ultimately, it was her fault to run off with him, but she still didn't need to die.

Quoted post[/post]]
its beween Estorvito and me,

You silly kenny...lmao...

we all make mistakes.. ...... :cry:

<span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%">LIFE</span> :mad:
:laugh: do it again and this will happen :nutkick:
j/p

your still my bro

Quoted post[/post]]
RIP. Whether or not it's her fault, it's still a senseless killing and a stupid way to die. I feel bad for her friends and family regardless. Ultimately, it was her fault to run off with him, but she still didn't need to die.
:withstupid:

:rip: and I hope they fry his ass

ya know b... that abort it statement... totally wrong... I used to think that way... have a kid though... TOTALLY changes your outlook on things...

If you can't afford it, or you aren't ready, give it up for adoption. There are THOUSANDS of people on waiting lists for newborn adoptions. My sister in-law can't have kids, and neither can my brother in-law. My sister in-law has adopted 2 kids, and my brother in-law is in the process of adopting a child as well.

I agree about the girl running off being stupid... But 15 year old girls don't exactly think maturely... You can tell a young girl anything, and she'll listen.. especially if she has the slightest problem with her past.

And my co-worker that i sent this too... His daughter is actually a foster daughter.. So there is only so much he can do... He has gone as far as making her give him her e-mail passwords, deleting her myspace account, taking her computer privildeges away... everything he can... She'll go over to her friend's house and recreate her accounts...

Sometimes it takes a fuckin reality check to make people realize..

Back