chick from myspace kidnapped on PA... wtf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

YouKnowWhoIBee

my avatar is better.
As seen on the evening news last night, a beautiful 14 year old girl on Myspace was kidnapped this morning. Her parents were shot and killed. The link to her profile and that of her abductor are listed below.

Kara Beth Borden is 5 feet 1 inch tall, 100 lbs, with brown hair and blonde highlights. She was last seen wearing a black sweat shirt with "Pillar" across the front , blue jeans and black sneakers. She was last seen at 8:00 am on Sunday, 11/13/05 at 15 Royal Drive, Warwick Township, Lancaster County.

She was abducted at gun point, after the murder of her parents, by David G. Ludwig, white male, age 18, brown hair and eyes.

The vehicle in this abduction is a red Volkswagen Jetta bearing Pennsylvania registration EHH0994. Anyone with information is asked to call Warwick Township Police Department at 717-626-3162 or dial 911.

You can see her profile: http://www.myspace.com/meantxtoxlive
and her abductors profile is: http://www.myspace.com/haydren

thats like 20 minutes from my house. Pa sucks :cry:

here is the news article of the capture today... http://local.lancasteronline.com/4/18605

that sucks. stupid myspace bitches giving out info to people. pretty sad that her parents paid for the girls stupidity the most.

what does this have anything to do with myspace?

Exactly, her boyfriend abducted her after he got into a fight with her parents about her curfew. he's 18, she's 14, the rents were upset so homeboy decided to blow their brains out. Disgusting and mental. I hope the kid gets the chair.

I heard this story 9,000,000 times on the radio and on the TV when I was up at PSU this weekend. I never heard anything about the internet being involved and immediately assumed, as did my girlfriend, that 14 year old girl's parents didn't want her seeing old guy so he blew their brains out - doesn't seem far off.

Wow, that sucked.

The whole thing sounds very odd.. Why would they have a meeting at 7am??

And was he being "escourted" to the door or was dad kicking his ass? And what of the daughter? Was she in on the whole thing?

It's dickheads like that who ruin it for the rest of us with 14 year old girlfriends :p

Oh my God, what an idiot. "Since my girlfriend's parents don't approve of my illegal relationship with her, I'll just shoot them."

:wtf:

get a box of puffs and some jurgens, buddy.

Obviously he wasn't stable to begin with.

Quoted post[/post]]
Exactly, her boyfriend abducted her after he got into a fight with her parents about her curfew. he's 18, she's 14, the rents were upset so homeboy decided to blow their brains out. Disgusting and mental. I hope the kid gets the chair.

:werd: :withstupid:

Fry the fuckin psycho.

I got a better idea....

lets put that 18 year old kid in room with a couple of big black 6' 200# child molestors and open up little timmy's asshole about 3 feet wide.

:laugh:

6' 200lb? That's nothing on the BBR (Big Black Rapist) scale.

6'4" 250lb at least.

my bad. i read the article and saw the internet didn't have shit to do with it. it just sounded like one of those stories at first. but, it does show anohter point that is common. home schooling. both were home schooled, i knew a few homeschooled kids, damn they had absolutely no social skills and didn't know how to deal with a lot of stuff. definitely not true for all of them, but a lot of home schooled kids turn out too sheltered, or are fucked up in the head, so they home school em thinking that it will help, which it doesnt.

either way, that kid deserves to die

OMG OMG OMG I can't believe it. they were both on myspace so that means the INTERNET = BAD!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate fucking assholes who word it so it comes off like that.

I hear it day in and day out about how you could get your CC # taken off the internet or you could get raped by some guy off the internet. too bad you NEVER EVER EVER FUCKING HEAR ABOUT THE OTHER 99% of the time when it happens in person.

well this is a 1% story becuase it was something that happened OFF the net. not on it.

while I'm at it I want to remind everyone video games cause people to kill people.

Back