chick from myspace kidnapped on PA... wtf

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
The internet, a pedophile's shopping center.
:werd:

:bustout: :bustout: :bustout:

why is everyone blaimg this shit to myspace these days? obviously it had nothing to do with myspace. some psycho boyfriend dating jailbate, who freaked when her parents didn't agree. fuckers giving myspace a bad name... like TonyD said, i've met plenty of hot underage girls there.... :ph34r:

:mrgreen:

I saw this shit on the flashing billboard driving down 202 this morning, and I was on high alert for that fucking jetta.

Behold, the awesome powers of El Sarcasmo! *woooooeeeeeeeeoooooo*

hmm... Interesting. I picked up the paper today and read that he had gotten all the way to Indiana before the ISP found him in a diner and chased him. He wrecked his car near I69 and Indiana State route 5.

Oddly enough that's up near Auburn/Angola, and I was in Auburn yesterday for a short while.

welp, i just heard the kicker to this case once again.

both kids were home-schooled.

I have a big problem with this.
sorry jeffie.

home schooled peeps just don't turn out right... they lack that social aspect of life

:rofl:

i wonder if her internet is still in her parents name? :p

how much you wanna bet the girl put the dude up for it.
got in a fight with her parents about not being able to stay out, told her emo lil pussy boyfriend that if he really loved her then hed kill them and shed fuck him.

on cnn the next day :p

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

wow swanny how do you find this stuff lol

its really tragic thats all i gotta say.
I don't know shit about computers but I know how to find info, just ask slammed lude or battle pope. :p

and how. this kid's friggin rediculous!

Back