chick problems

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by mattcalica@Nov 18 2003, 12:46 AM
update: i found out one of the main reasons...like i said, she has plans, and one of her plans is to move to new york, and its like a dream for her...she was going to try us out, but things were getting really good and she was going to give up that dream for me. but she realized that she really wanted to go to new york and i told her straight out, i'm a hawaii boy for life...so yah, i think we're just going to be friends from now on. I could never see myself away from hawaii...it sucks, because i know we would be great for each other, but hey, sometimes lifes a bitch...i dont want to hold her from her dreams, but i dont wanna move to new york, so, yah, it sucks. but we still talk and do intimate stuff, just we dont have a title...we're just friends, its cool.

Definitely stay friends with her. If she gave up going to NY for you, at some point down the line, she would hold it against you. Encourage her to go (in order to get it out of her system, but don't ever tell her that). If she's a Hawaii girl, I think that she's going to miss the islands and you, and come back home. You are both young. Just don't burn any bridges with her. If you do date other girls, don't talk about them to her. Keep that part away from her in your friendship. And at some point, you should go visit her in NY so she can show you around. Getting off the islands will be good for you too.

Back